Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I also work at a BB shop and the only way I can get to my work e-mail, other then webmail, is by configuring a rule and ahving the e-mail forwarded to a seperate account when I am out of the office. Chatter worked well pushing the e-mail out to me but for obvious security reasons using a seperate e-mail account for this is not a great solution. So if I am reading these threads right, once BBC is available I should be able to connect directly to my corporate e-mail via the companies BES right?
    I am running a Treo 650 from ATTWS/Cingular by the way.
    Tx..

According to releases, etc, yes.
    I am looking for the BlackBerry Connect software for an extremely high-profile client of mine, and will pay up to $750 for the software, I need it asap, if anyone could help it would be much appreciated, Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodGuy
    Tx..

According to releases, etc, yes.
    Hey GoodGuy:

I know you're sick of this question already, but do you guys ever forsee supporting Lotus Domino/Notes?
    boygenius-

When did Michael Jackson start using a Treo?
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Our Company just recently sign a LARGE Sprint account and according to the e-mail I received this week when inquiring about being a beta tester the response I got was the there was no additional Sprint Beta testers being allowed because Sprint has not "approved" the software yet. They are telling us 2nd or 3rd qtr.
    Very Funny. I am not kidding, $750 for the software, nothing else is required just the .prc I would assume, and no this is not for Michael Jackson, but if someone is able to get me the software I will offer $1,000 until this Monday the 14th. Please contact me directly if you would like at sizzlerecords@gmail.com
    If you are willing to pay $1000 for BBC, whynot go with GoodLink instead. I have customers who run both (the services must be installed on different servers though). These are customers who are not transitioning either. Just some people prefer one over the other (honestly, more people like the blackberrys more when they have the choice between the two... and thats mainly because of the reliability problems with Palm1 handhelds).

Let me know if you need any assistance with getting setup with GoodLink (I have installed it TONS of times).
    adam...

At least a year out is what I am hearing.

Boygenius, not gonna happen, regardless of the money. Couple of things: Per user licsencing, not available in the US and where RIM is not currently supporting Treos. See there BBC webpage for device support.

All BS aside, if you are looking for BB support on Treos, your are not going to get it now from RIM. Sure, I am biased, but GoodLink offers identical service from a security standpoint, functionality standpoint and better fleet management than BB. There are other solutions as well that will get true push Exchange syncronization to Treos, but I think (for obvious reasons) we offer the best solution.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodGuy
    adam...

At least a year out is what I am hearing.

Boygenius, not gonna happen, regardless of the money. Couple of things: Per user licsencing, not available in the US and where RIM is not currently supporting Treos. See there BBC webpage for device support.

All BS aside, if you are looking for BB support on Treos, your are not going to get it now from RIM. Sure, I am biased, but GoodLink offers identical service from a security standpoint, functionality standpoint and better fleet management than BB. There are other solutions as well that will get true push Exchange syncronization to Treos, but I think (for obvious reasons) we offer the best solution.
    Yeah, GoodLink is really the way to go if you have MS Exchange (and don't want a blackberry). BB can be nice, but I prefer GoodLink by a long shot.

Another thing to consider is the OTA of GoodLink 4.0 works TODAY. While BB has OTA in its 4.0 server/client the software for your handheld is far and few between. BB makes the carrier release the clients which can take forever.

They are simular priced, and its very easy to get started. Throw me a line if you need any technical help or have any questions.
  11.    #31  
    You can sign up for BBC software info at:
    https://www.blackberry.com/BlackBerryLicensing/form.jsp

Not sure if this will get you anywhere.

I highly doubt that the Treo 650 will not support the BBC software.
    Quote Originally Posted by boygenius
    Very Funny. I am not kidding, $750 for the software, nothing else is required just the .prc I would assume, and no this is not for Michael Jackson, but if someone is able to get me the software I will offer $1,000 until this Monday the 14th. Please contact me directly if you would like at sizzlerecords@gmail.com
    Paris Hilton??? Sidekick II is obviously not secure enough
    All of my clients on treos use Goodlink, and it is the most reliable I have to say, BUT, they need blackberry for the PIN feature, and I have to give them what they want
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12