Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. agi
    I contacted Covertec but received no reply. Will the covertec Treo 600 fit my Treo 650? or should I wait for specifically designed Treo 650 model?

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    I have the covertec horizontal case and it fits the 650 as well as the 600.
    The Doctor is IN!
    Gadget: Rogers Treo 680 (unlocked) GSM
    Cases: Still deciding
    I emailed them also, asking if the 600 case would fit the 650. This is the reply I got.
    Hi,
    We will release specific Treo 650 cases in March.
    Best regards,
    Covertec
    www.covertec.com

I've been checking their site daily, but nothing new for the 650 yet.
    Treo 650 GSM Unlocked-TMobile
  4. agi
    Thank you so much!

No should I buy or should I wait?! Ohh
    I bought their case in Jan and the 650 fits just fine; great case, the perfect balance between protection and ease of use. Unfortunately, the stiching has started to unravel; I sent an e-mail and...deathly silence from their end - too bad, really nice case, Kevin.
    Using my Pre to help run: www.at-peace.net

Sharp Zaurus->HP Jornada->Sony Clie T615->Treo 650 (CDMA)->Treo 755p->Palm Pre (Disappointed) -> Iphone4 (Happy)
    The 600 case works perfectly well with the 650.
    I have one that says its for the 600. It fits the 650 perfect.
  8. agi
    I just got reply from their CS:

Hello,

The case for Treo 650 is Planned for the end of March

you will be able to see disponibility on our new website next week.
    www.covertec.Com

Best Regards,
    Séverine
    Customer support team
    www.Covertec.com

Did she mean disponsibility?? Why not just say available? LOL
  9. agi
    I was going to buy that case but nobody seems to have it in stock. A lot of places show the case IN STOCK (I already placed an order with Ebuyer later to find out that it is OOS), but actually none of the distributors seem to have it thus making it OOS for most or all places.

Anyone knows the place except Covertec.com (almost $40!) that will have the black or brown one IN STOCK?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by agi
    I was going to buy that case but nobody seems to have it in stock. A lot of places show the case IN STOCK (I already placed an order with Ebuyer later to find out that it is OOS), but actually none of the distributors seem to have it thus making it OOS for most or all places.

Anyone knows the place except Covertec.com (almost $40!) that will have the black or brown one IN STOCK?

Thanks
    you mean the older 600 version, right? Not the unreleased 650? Just want to be sure.

Check getyourtech.com - I ordered a tan one tues, got email thurs that is shipped. cheap price ($18 or so) cheap shipping ($3 usps first class).
    I purchased the Covertec horizontal case and it works fine with my 650. I was told it would work with both the 600 and 650. It took a couple days to break in, but now it fits like a glove. I am very satisfied with this case.
    same here, hesitated to buy the 600 case but went for it after reading everyone's posts. Fits my 650 fine, even with egrips. Best combo out there.
    I have the Covertec, works great, nice case. One caveat, the case is snug and sometimes pulling it out answers an incoming call. I've learned to take it it out slowly and this has stopped the auto answer. Perhaps the 650 case will have a bit more room.
    Received my Covertec Horizontal case today also. My 650 fits just fine in the case made for the 600. No issues there. For those that will wear this on the belt (or scrubs like me) the clip appears to be strong and holds the treo very close to your body. The leather appears to be of good quality and while it has the "leather smell" (that all good leather products should have) it does not stink by any means. The clip is a metal ring with a magnet in it. It has a good snap to it when it closes and I have no doubt that it will hold my treo with due care.

I highly recommend this case if you are in the market for a pouch style case.
    Quote Originally Posted by agi

Thanks
    Don't know if you're interested, but I am selling a black one in the Marketplace forum....
    Received my tan covertec case for my 600 this morning. Very snug - but it will no doubt stretch out a bit - it's already loosened up a bit after an hour. I hadn't realized it was two-toned - cream-colored interior leather ... very nice! It's very compact for a "beltable" case, and if need be I would carry it in a jacket pocket or a loose pants pocket. The clip is reasonably tight on a belt-free pair of "cargo" shorts (my preferred clothing from now until next november).

For $21.98 including shipping from getyourtech.com (arrived a week after order placed), quite a deal!

Curiously, the package it came in is marked "Handspring Treo 600", so either they haven't gotten around to new packaging, or "they" (covertec? getyourtech?) has a bit of inventory ...

Mark
  17. agi
    I just got black Covertec case from Getyourtech.com

I'll say one thing - AWESOME!

This case looks like a $100 case, leather is beautifull, the case is tight and very well made. I'll buy 2 of these (tan and black) as soon as the 650 version comes out.
    does the covertec fit a 650 with the silicone sleeve? how about e-grips?
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    Covertec horizontal case with egrips, ok; but covertec with a silicon sleeved Treo 650 won't work.
    The Doctor is IN!
    Gadget: Rogers Treo 680 (unlocked) GSM
    Cases: Still deciding
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    I ordered a black Covertec horizontal case on April 7th from GetYourTech.com and still have not received it! I have emailed them several times and finally got a response saying it was backordered from the manufacturer. They don't have an ETA of when they're going to have more. Is this poor customer service or normal? I know one thing for sure, it's frustrating! Another thing, they have already charged my credit card too.
    m105 -> m130 -> Tungsten E -> Treo 600 (T-Mobile)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast