1.    #1  
    I know it's for rough terrain areas, but geeze, if it's that rough, do you get a signal anyway?

OtterBox
  2. cec
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    That takes big and bulky to the next level. Is it bulletproof?
    I happen to like the case for when i go diving and have the phone with me. Not that i take it in the water but is does give the added protection needed to survive a day on the boat.
    Palm Pilot -> Palm 505 -> Palm Vii-> Ipaq 3670 -> Nokia 6800 ->Treo 600 -> Treo 650 Unlocked GSM
    Service Attws
  4.    #4  
    You get reception out in the ocean? Who's your carrier?
  5.    #5  
    Lmao @ Cec
    There are many companies that have their people in the field use Palm devices for "blue collar" task. Often during their day the device can take a lot of bumps. So they secure the device in a shock resistant case of some sort.

Plenty of businesses use cases like these for their palm devices that may have custom software on them.

Even some traditional "meter readers" enter their data into palm based devices now.
    Last edited by darnell; 03/09/2005 at 02:23 PM.
  7.    #7  
    Wow, interesting darnell.
    dude, that's my day to day case, perfect for taking on a jog, hanging out with friends at the bar...bulky? nah, just more treo to love
    1 | 2
    Quote Originally Posted by MFizzel
    just more treo to love
    BAHAHAHA!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by MFizzel
    dude, that's my day to day case, perfect for taking on a jog, hanging out with friends at the bar...bulky? nah, just more treo to love
    I carry it all the time as well. It goes really well with my Star Trek costume. Total chick magnet.

Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    It goes with a Hummer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stockmarket
    I know it's for rough terrain areas, but geeze, if it's that rough, do you get a signal anyway?

OtterBox

terrell owens-wide receiver philadelphia eagles??? lololol
    UPS employees!

i was at work today and noticed that the UPS guy was using that exact case!

he had it strapped to his hand like a clipboard.