1.    #1  
    For the last couple of days I've been seeing about a 10 minute delay in receiving emails on Chatter from Fastmail. My folder is always online.

I'm so used to getting messages instantaneously that this delay is starting to bug me.

Just wanted to know if other Chatter/Fastmail users have also experienced this recently or in the past.

Thanks!

Follow-up: While I know there is a known bug with Treo 650s in general (data connection drops/reconnects). I'm not sure if this is related. Any thoughts/comments would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by illustreous; 03/09/2005 at 12:12 PM.
    Not for me. Wonder if it's a network issue in your area? Any better today?
    Siemens S46 -> Siemens S56 -> Motorola MPx200 -> Moto v600 -> Audiovox SMT5600 -> Treo 650 -> Motorola Q (14 days) -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700w -> Treo 750
  3.    #3  
    Hey, thanks for asking. At least someone understands my pain

I emailed Marc about the issue and he was very helpful in trying to troubleshoot it. Thanks Marc, you're the best!

I haven't been able to resolve the issue. I think it might be carrier related (Verizon). Their data service seemed a bit funky today and yesterday here in NY. Can anyone corraborate evidence of this or otherwise?

Thanks!
    Actually I have my gmail forwarded to fastmail which is always onlinen with chatter.
    Last few days (maybe last two weeks), though, gmail has not been able to forward emails to fastmail indicating that there is a problem with fastmail account.
    Very annoying as now I have to check gmail just to make sure Im not missing any emails.
    I have had no such problems, sorry for your trouble. I wish I could help
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by vjslater
    Actually I have my gmail forwarded to fastmail which is always onlinen with chatter.
    Last few days (maybe last two weeks), though, gmail has not been able to forward emails to fastmail indicating that there is a problem with fastmail account.
    Very annoying as now I have to check gmail just to make sure Im not missing any emails.
    I experienced the same problem with my Gmail and Fastmail account. I did some testing and found that the problem was actually from GMail. What I did was send a test email to fastmail from Gmail and, alternatively, one from Hotmail. The one from Hotmail was delivered instantaneously while Gmail took around 2 minutes.

I was going to email tech support at Gmail but the next day the problem disappeared.