Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    I posted my issues about a reset loop happening with my 650 when I tried to do a restore from VFS. Basciallly, everytime I tried to do a restore the system would either hang up when trying to install certain files or if I choose to ignore the files (via VFS) the system would go into a reset loop once the restore was complete.

SO here is what I had to do in order to get the thing to finally restore from the palm backup.
    >After initiating a synch, I would note which file it is hanging up on.
    >From the hotsync window on the PC I got the file name then went into the Program Files/palmone/userid/backup folder and deleted the file that was causing the hangup.
    >Hard reset device
    >Use windows to shut down hotsync
    >Restart hotsycn
    >Repeat first step

I had to do this process for 14 files! The one thing I noticed was that during the synch process, the 650 screen would show "Syncing Agendus Pro". Most of the files were pdb files all starting with "Contacts....pdb". I checked to see if these files were present after a hard reset and they were not so I assume they are all related to Agendus pro.

That leads to me my question...what caused all of this? Did I just have bad luck and the Agendus files got corrupted somehow? Or is Agendus somehow flawed? The weird thing was that my system and Agendus was working just fine until I did the hard reset and tried to restore.

Now I am completey scared of using Agendus since it appears to have prevented me from restoring my system via VFS and Backupbuddy and Hotsync.

Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated.
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    People have been reporting lots of problems w/Agendus on the 650. Post a thread to Iambic's bug forum or move to Datebk5. Not as "pretty", but much more stable then Agendus.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Agendus 9.03 is a piece of C&@P... Havent hadnt had any luck with software or support for that matter. Made my T650 freak out. Had no choice but to hard reset and restore manually.

AGENDUS = STAY AWAY
    Quote Originally Posted by damigs
    Agendus 9.03 is a piece of C&@P... Havent hadnt had any luck with software or support for that matter. Made my T650 freak out. Had no choice but to hard reset and restore manually.

AGENDUS = STAY AWAY
    I was using 9.02 and it was *very* buggy and you can see my complaints on the Iambic forums about almost dropping them..they released 9.03 and since then I have no resets, my main problem was with their mail/sms integration taking over my 650..this has now been resolved and so far everything seems to be working fine