Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    ... Cap'n, I'm givin' ya all sheee's got !
    Samsung also has a 5mp phone available SCH-S250.
    ...Damn it Jim! I'm a doctor not an escalator...
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jvanyc
    The problem with the 650 is it only runs a flux capaciter emulator. You can't connect directly with the capacitor's adapters, you have to tunnel in via VPN. This problem combined with out of date ICBM codes makes any connection off of the wiginet completely unstable. Does anyone have the patch for this?

Flux Capaciter!!! Are you trying travel through time! You will need to get up to 88 miles per hour before anything is going to work. Gosh these NASA Guys will get you every time.
    My problem is the knuten chip capacitor...it doesn't throculate in the panoric arch!!!!
    My brain actually hurts after reading this thread... where do you people come up with these words?
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    t-t-t-too much time on our hands...

Todd/Indy
    Otter Emperor still isn't gettting laid.
    Quote Originally Posted by tundycentral
    Otter Emperor still isn't gettting laid.
    Argh!!! He's Back!

How's that petition site coming? Still looks pretty weak.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    Ah it's refreshing...thanks to whoever started this thread. I feel like I gained at least 4.6 minutes back on my life. )
    Quote Originally Posted by iJITSU
    Man, I hope you are kidding and didn't really miss the sarcasm of the first post and take it seriously. That'd be scary. Of course, you may be responding with similar sarcasm and if you are and I'm taking YOUR post seriously, then touche
    Yo iJITSU! What's happening buddy? So, are you currently involved in a committed relationship with a Treo 650, or what? I'm loving mine
    Robert
    Please visit my moblog, Robert-O-Rama
    Quote Originally Posted by MattM2G
    My problem is the knuten chip capacitor...it doesn't throculate in the panoric arch!!!!
    Now that I have fixed the knuten chip capacitor, I am having issues with the server portion of the spasmodic crophisator. When it hits the top of the panoric arch, the fissenbotter regulator creates a fatal server error of the spasmodic crophisator....................Help!!!
    Rewards Network

Unlocked BlackBerry Curve 8300 (AT&T/Cingular)

Unlocked Treo 680 Graphite (Cingular) - RETIRED

Zoomer > Palm Pilot > Palm IIIxe > Palm V > Palm M505 > Palm M515 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 >
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    recalibrate for earth-wobble !
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12