1.    #1  
    I bought one of the first Teo 650's UNLOCKED and recieved it after much waiting. As some of my other posts explained, it was a horrible experience.
    Looping re-sets, crashing, freezing, low volume during phone calls, lower volume from the speaker phone....a nightmare. I got rid of it after one week.
    I waited about a month, read all I could about updated software etc...
    I took a leap of faith and purchased the Cingular Blue (AT&T) locked Treo 650 from Palmone, hoping things had changed.
    Incredible! No crashes, no freezing. Decent volume on the speaker phone (not as loud a the 600, but good enough) Decent volume on the handset phone. The bluetooth works perfectly. The speaker is better, cleaner sound from Realplayer.

THIS IS A GREAT DEVICE NOW!

Maybe I had a defective unit. Maybe Palmone changed a few things. Maybe I changed a bit....being extra carefull with every program loaded (although I did adhere to the Compatable software list posted the first time)
    However, I have no problem in saying this device is READY FOR PRIME TIME.
    HANDWOUND TREO

SHARP CALCULATOR>SHARP ORGANIZERS>PALM PILOT>PALM Vs>SONY CLIE>BLACKBERRY>SONY UX50>TUNGSTEN C & W>TREO 600>TREO650
    my 1st unlocked was a dud too, my replacement so far has been great
    1 | 2
  3.    #3  
    what a difference!
    HANDWOUND TREO

SHARP CALCULATOR>SHARP ORGANIZERS>PALM PILOT>PALM Vs>SONY CLIE>BLACKBERRY>SONY UX50>TUNGSTEN C & W>TREO 600>TREO650
    Quote Originally Posted by HAND WOUND TREO
    Decent volume on the speaker phone (not as loud a the 600, but good enough)
    What is your firmware version?