1.    #1  
    Anyone tried putting on the boxwave flexskin and sync on the Palm Treo 650 Cradle?
  2. ceb
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    What treo 650 cradle?????

Indefinite back order from Palm......
    Cheers

Charles
    The bottom cover of the boxwave flexskin easily slides off the bottom if it becomes that big of a deal.
  4.    #5  
    Hi shortbus,

Errr...i dun get what u mean.

I am curious if now my Treo 650 is put on with the flexskin, and if i purchase the cradle, can my treo650 sit on the cradle to charge and sync?
    Global Posts
    598 Global Posts
    Nope, it won't fit. All cradles are created for use without a case. They fit them around the naked Treo.

Joe
    You said "naked"
    hehe
    Quote Originally Posted by quake97
    Nope, it won't fit. All cradles are created for use without a case. They fit them around the naked Treo.

Joe
    Have you tried it yet? My Treo 600 worked perfectly in the cradle with eGrips on it.
  8. ceb
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kalelrojin

that's the one that's on backorder..........
    Cheers

Charles
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    I have the 650 cradle and my 650 has eGrips. It does fit, though I have to push firmly. I have not noticed any damage to the eGrips from this.
    Quote Originally Posted by cisconet
    Hi shortbus,

Errr...i dun get what u mean.

I am curious if now my Treo 650 is put on with the flexskin, and if i purchase the cradle, can my treo650 sit on the cradle to charge and sync?

Take your fingers and slide the corners of the flexskin off the bottom of the treo making the bottom part of the treo "naked" and then place it in the cradle. When it's not in the cradle, stretch the flexskin back over the bottom of the treo.
  11.    #12  
    Hi Shortbus,

if i stretch the flexskin back, will it be too thick that it can't sit on the cradle?