1.    #1  
    Hi all...
    Just a lil silly question from a 1st time palm1 Treo650 user (2days old)...

Downloaded the Yahoo Intellisync to try to sync my 650 to my yahoo calender. Upon hotsyncing...an error msg came up:

"A conflict with the installed conduits has been detected. This is caused when 2 different conduits are using the same PIM data type (eg. Address Book vs. Contacts).
    To allow synchronization to proceed, use Hotsync Custom dialog to change one set of conduits to 'Do Nothing'. "

Upon seeing this...I tried to uninstall the yahoo Intellisync (via Add/Remove Program feature)...after the uninstall...I tried Hotsyncing again...I encountered the same error...

From the Hotsync Custom Dialog...I found that I have both the ToDo List vs Task, Memo Pad vs Memos, Date Book vs Calender and Address Book vs. Contact...If I "sync the files" for both the of these pairs...I'll get the above error msg...Should I disabled one of the pairs...the Hotsync will be carried out...

My question here...is there anyway in removing one of the pairs permanently?...also...whoch pair should I remove?...

Sorry for the long post..wld appreciate any advise given here...

Thanks!
    kelster
    Last edited by kelster; 03/09/2005 at 01:59 AM.