1.    #1  
    Can anyone recomend a good belt holster for the 650?
    Alot of people like the proclip holster:

proclipusa.com

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    I love the Krusell Horizontic S-Wide. It has belt loops so it's very secure. Plus, you can all kinds of different clips with their multi system. The verticalic looks nice also.
    There are a lot of neat ones. I have to restrain myself from ordering them all.

I've been using the pa1mOne side holster. Works really well for me as I wear the Treo on the left side.

Tom
    I don't know, something about the coloring on the Vaja that just bugs me...too happy I guess. My current fashion choices don't really mesh with a color scheme out of Miami Vice. Do they sell them with toned down choices?
    Geek.....me????!!!!
    Thanks for the compliment, geeks run the world after all!
    Oh Yes!! That is just a demo pic they have, to show it from all angles and stuff. They have color combo choices galore, you could spend all day custom designing a personal color combo. check it out here http://www.vajacases.com its the T66 model
    The one I ordered looks like this
    http://www.kalelrojin.com/temp/clilac-gray_black.jpg
    I just can't stand the idea of a case that makes this phone even thicker than it already is. The vaja cases just seem so chunky.

Right now I'm using the proclip holster. v. high quality kydex, same thing they make gun and knife holsters out of.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coyote
    I just can't stand the idea of a case that makes this phone even thicker than it already is. The vaja cases just seem so chunky.

Right now I'm using the proclip holster. v. high quality kydex, same thing they make gun and knife holsters out of.
    I bought the proclip holster also but for the life of me can't get used to taking it out. You have to use your pinky to move plastic away from the bottom of the Treo and then slide it out. Am I missing something?
    Global Posts
    1,936 Global Posts
    Plus, they tend to rub off the paint from the phone at the contact points. (proclip and seidio holsters)
    Palm VII-Palm Vx-Palm M125-Clie T615-Sony NZ90-Sony NX80-Toshiba E800-Sony NZ90 (again)-Treo 600-HP 6315-Treo 650-Moto MPX220-SX66-Treo 650 (again)-QTek 9100-HP6515-Cingular 8125-Moto Q (10 days)-Cingular 8125 (again)-Nokia 9300-Cingular 2125 & Nokia E62-ETen M600+-Cingular 3125-Treo 750 & Samsung Blackjack-Cingular 8525-iPhone-Moto Q9-at&t Tilt-iPhone3G-Nokia E71-HTC Diamond-Blackberry Bold-at&t Fuze-SE Xperia X1a-Treo Pro.

Be very, very quiet. I'm gonna catch me a rhinoceros.
    thats why i like the palmone leather holster- the treo stays in the holster while you talk, only attaching to the belt clip. one of the guys at work showed me and i thought it was an awesome desgin.
    Treo 800w 8/08
    Nokia N800
    previously: Treo 700wx 12/06, Sprint 6700 3/06; Treo 650 11/04; Treo 600 1/04 (gone); Samsung i500 (gone); Hitachi G1000 11/03 (gone); Nokia 7110 5/00(best phone ever)