1.    #1  
    new treo 650 owner here...trying to use the included hands-free headset(not bluetooth)...it doesnt seems to work( can't here anything; the phone seems to ignore it); is there a setting i need to turn on in order to use it? thanks ahead of time!
    No, it should work automatically. It could be a bad headset or a bad connector on your Treo. I would go to a store and ask them to try another one, and if it doesnt work, you will need to exchange your Treo.

Get a good backup program first - it will save you a lot of time if you have to exchange your unit.
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by lonnie_20
    new treo 650 owner here...trying to use the included hands-free headset(not bluetooth)...it doesnt seems to work( can't here anything; the phone seems to ignore it); is there a setting i need to turn on in order to use it? thanks ahead of time!
    are you using a GSM unlocked version? i know that my doesnt ring to the headset and stayed on speaker. We have Freedom that will fix this.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
  4.    #4  
    yeah, i tried a few different headsets...nothing worked, so i took it back to sprint...they are supposed to give me a call and let me know if i need to exchange it..

Quote Originally Posted by ZBoater
    No, it should work automatically. It could be a bad headset or a bad connector on your Treo. I would go to a store and ask them to try another one, and if it doesnt work, you will need to exchange your Treo.

Get a good backup program first - it will save you a lot of time if you have to exchange your unit.