1.    #1  
    Are these two compatible? I checked the CE II website and it lists the T600 but not the 650

I have the software and everything works fine on the palm side but when I plug in the usb connector and click connect on the palm, my computer recognizes the palm, then the USB mass storage device, but then I get a message saying that the software did not install correctly or something to that effect...anyone else having this problem? Is there additional software I need to download onto my comp first?
    Do you have the lastest version of Card Export II? I use it without problems, versoin 2.16
    Chris

Evolution: PalmPilot > Palm Vx > Visor Prism > iPaq 3955 > iPaq 4155 > Treo 600 > Treo 650
    Yup, use card export II as well with no issues...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Same here...works like a charm.
  5.    #5  
    yup, thanks guys. you were right crc, needed to v. 2.16
    Wow...what a great program. This app will make major inroads to the Palm community once the LifeDrive is released!

um, not bad for the T650 either! (Esp, with a 2GB Ultra II SD card!) Glad I upgraded from my T600! Now version 2.19 "extreme" has been released. I'll be getting this after I get my T650 cradle!
    http://www.softick.com/cardexport2/

Then imagine apps like mDesk, in conjunction with Card ExportII...couldya run two apps at once like this...?
    mdesk Pro
    http://www.motionapps.com/products.jsp?mdesk
    What's new in 2.19 vs "2.19 extreme" vs 2.16?

I started out with 2.19 extreme and it works very well. The transfers are slow (compared to a USB2 card reader), but that's probably because of the limitations of the Treo hardware ...
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A