1.    #1  
    When I insert the charge/sync cable into my T650 the charge light does not come on my T650. I have to play with the plug a bit for it to work.

Althought if I use just the power plug seperate from the sync plug it works fine.

Is anyone else having this issue? Just started for me. I'm hoping someone has found a way around this.

Or heck, just share you're dealing with it too if you're in my boat.
    I'm with you!!!

Its a bit temperamental. Sometimes I have to wiggle it to make it work. (That didnt sound right). Oh well....
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
  3.    #3  
    The connector is one thing in the T600 that was superior to the T650. Going to this P1 connector is a bit of a step backwards.

I'm really concerned that it might stop working all together at some point...
    Why does Palm refuse to use a simple barrel connector for power supplies? It would be sooooooo much easier and solid a connection. Just like - WHY CAN'T THEY JUST USE A STANDARD USB D CONNECTOR? Third parties offer USB hotsync/charge cables; if there are enough data lines at the USB end into the computer, why wouldn't the D connector on the other end handle all of the load now carried by the flimsy, wide, and fragile spade type connectors.

Oops, what's wrong with me, I forgot all the proprietary connector revenues they'd lose (this goes for PPC as well).
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
  5.    #5  
    Its typical anti-competitive behavior is what it is....

MS is how many times bigger than Apple? Still companies never learn! (Not intended as a slight against any Apple users out there. Just mentioning how Apple's old "closed hardware with our OS" model has cost them market share big time.)
    Same thing here darnell. Got a retractable Martin Fields sync & charge usb cable. The light does not come on, and I have to play a bit with the Treo end plug. Keep adjusting until the light comes on. Flimsy and I don't know when it'll break. Probably when I'm travelling and need to charge it most.