1.    #1  
    Does the 650 have a onscreen keyboard ?How do I use it when writing
    a memo for example
    Don't know why you would need a keyboard since the Treo650 hase one built-in. When I saw it before I figured it was included simply because the OS has it built-in. To access it goto type a new memo then goto Menu Edit->Keyboard
    Viola

But why would you need this? Is it to access special characters, because that is what the "Alt" key is for.
    I have a colleague who has trouble with the keyboard ("fat finger syndrome") and prefers to use the stylus and on-screen keyboard. Questioning someone's personal preference makes as much sense as questioning their chioce of religion..
    Palm Pilot Personal -> Palm III -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Prism -> Clie TJ37 -> Treo 650 -> GSM Centro
    chioce?

interesting new vocabulary
    treo 650: on my hand nya nya nya!
    (I can't seem to find any way to edit my previous post when using the "PDA" skin on this board.)
    Palm Pilot Personal -> Palm III -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Prism -> Clie TJ37 -> Treo 650 -> GSM Centro
    I was just curious. Didn't mean to "Question" but only "inquire" Thanks for explaining, I understand now and my curiousity is satisfied. :-)

It took me awhile for my fat fingers to get used to this little keyboard also. I'm still working at it. I'll have it mastered soon. :-)
    [QUOTE=kalelrojin]Don't know why you would need a keyboard since the Treo650 hase one built-in. When I saw it before I figured it was included simply because the OS has it built-in. To access it goto type a new memo then goto Menu Edit->Keyboard
    Viola

This feature is not just limited to Memos. If you're entering a new calender item, do the same: menu, edit, keyboard. Same thing to tasks. Basically, anytime there's a place for a text entry, you can do menu, edit, keyboard and pull the thing up.