1.    #1  
    I'm using 1.0.3.1 and was in the midst of downloading a gif attachment from an email and Chatter reset my phone (I think it was b/c I forgot Chatter was still downloading the image/attachment and I moved the email out of my Inbox via my laptop - so Chatter freaked and didn't know where the file went).

My question is this: where is this attachment stored? I noticed I have 300k less free internal memory.

And, as a suggestion to Marc:
    1. It'd be nice if Chatter displayed a % status when an attachment is being downloaded. The same status display as when sending an email with an attachment.

2. It'd be nice if the user could set a destination folder for all attachments to be stored in.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Unlocked GSM Treo 650 | T-Mobile
    Received: 2/10/2005
    Well, it does (or should) display a % while attachments are being loaded; I see it all the time, actually.

The encoded attachment (as delivered) is stored in RAM, and is deleted when the message is deleted (unless you've deleted it earlier). If you use "Save to Card", then the RAM version of the attachment is deleted at your discretion.

Marc
  3.    #3  
    Hmm, that's strange b/c it didn't appear when I chose "Load Attachment."

I'm not following what you mean about the "Save to Card" option...by the way you phrased it, I'm assuming if I choose that option, then future attachments will be saved to the sd card but I will/can delete (from RAM) the attachment I tried loading prior to that?

Where does Chatter save the attachments in RAM? Thanks!
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Unlocked GSM Treo 650 | T-Mobile
    Received: 2/10/2005
    After a load is finished, "Save to Card" is one of the options presented (unless you're using a pretty old version). Attachments in RAM are called filename~CEn.n, where filename is some or all of the filename and n is a number.

Marc