1.    #1  
    I successfully installed my Treo 650 on my iMac but now want to add a third-party application which is only available for PC's. I had an earlier version of my "new" (third-party) application successfully beamed to me onto my Treo 650 the other day. Everything worked except the page up and down function. Then I saw an updated version of this desired "new" application indicating it works well with Treo 650. I have both my iMac and a PC available to me and I have downloaded the desired application from the internet. It now resides on the desktop of my iMac and on my PC desktop. Can I have my Treo synch with both a Mac and a PC and identify only the applications I want synched with each? I would use a different name for each computer. Where and how would I identify the new synch options set-up for a third-party application? Any help with this would be much appreciated.
    If you do most of you syncing on the Mac, go to your PC and configure Palm Desktop to only install applications and synchronize that particular conduit.
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836
    I sync regularly with a Mac @ home and PC @ work. They have different programs that have managed to sync flawlessly. The important thing is to change your conduit to "do nothing" on the Mac/PC that does not contain the particular program.