1.    #1  
    Okay, I'm still wrestling with my caller having the bad timing of calling while Chatter is polling. Today, I gave up and set it to qsync every 15 minutes, so we'll see how that works. I am still very pleased with this product, and hope to get full company support soon. They're agreeable to it, but we have some other projects at the moment that are taking focus.

Anyway, here's my question: Is it possible to view the emails in the very small font that the folder view has? It's a little frustrating having to scroll through a bunch of large text (the header) just to get to the message body. It's also a bit of a pain that the 650 scrolls in chunks.

Thanks! Mike
  2.    #2  
    So, Marc, is there really no way to have Chatter use the very small fonts in the message reading portion of Chatter? The option of viewing or not viewing message headers would be good as well. Today, I had an email that had multiple CC's and since the font size was so large each CC took up two lines, effectively doubling the time it took to scroll.

Again, I love this program, this is the one thing that is still annoying me.

Thanks!

Mike
    use fonts4os5 to change your fonts
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    use fonts4os5 to change your fonts
    Where do I find that? I've changed the Mailbox fonts size, but I don't see anything about the Message font size.

Thanks Dutch!
    sorry... fonts4os5 is a 3rd party app. Search around for my posts here. I've posted some screenshots. You can get it at palmgear.
    Unfortunately, I made the decision to display mail using Handspring's so-called "Smart Text Engine", thinking it would continue to be supported. The problem is that it doesn't support alternate fonts (or text > 32k) so I have to re-write all of that, which will take some time. In the meantime, Fonts4OS5 is a reasonable choice.

Marc