Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Got my GSM 650 for T-Mobile today from PalmOne and started installing software. Everything seems fine so far with only one unexpected reset when exiting VersaMail and I may go to SnapperMail since that worked great on my 600. The only problem is installing the free included Weather.prc which I downloaded from the Express web site - went through their activation process, etc. After installing on the Treo, it never appears in the Launcher App list or in the PowerRun list as being installed - really crazy!!! Has anyone else seen this behavior?? Are you happy with the Express stuff in general?

I really need a weather app and I have also tried Weather Manager from TinyStocks.com which will not display the maps correctly. Anyone know any others?

Thanks for any help or suggestions.

Frank
    Quote Originally Posted by fmcgirt
    Are you happy with the Express stuff in general?
    I am happy with Express. I have it auto-update several times a day and always have pretty current info available. It's very convenient...it takes very little effort once you set it up. I didn't have any problems with my install of the entire Express suite.

-Sabrina
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    The answer to my own question is that one must also install PageOne together with any service desired. Somehow I missed reading about that....

Frank