Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempest790
    At first I thought Motorola made this Treo Headset. It looks similar to the HS820 that I have. However, I noticed on CNET's website that Jabra is introducing new headsets. One of them is the BT350 which looks strikingly similar to the Treo Headset. I wonder if this is what it was based on?
    It's a rebranded Jabra BT330.

http://www.allmobileaccessories.co.u...abra/bt330.jpg http://www.palmone.com/us/images/sup...essheadset.jpg
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    and how does the bt330 work?
    Former I-500, Treo 600
    Former 650 User !
    Former 700p
    Now 755P
    *All Sprint*
    I've never heard of the BT330 until people posted about that's what the Treo headset was based on. I have no idea how the Jabra version performs.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    The TWH is on backorder from P1 for at least 2 weeks. I just got of the phone with a rep.
    The only choice left I guess is the Scala 500.. I do see mixed reviews though.
    Time to test it myself lol.
    Former I-500, Treo 600
    Former 650 User !
    Former 700p
    Now 755P
    *All Sprint*
    Just get the SE HBH-660 and you'll live happily ever after!
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    will try it thanks....
    is the volume satisfactory??
    Former I-500, Treo 600
    Former 650 User !
    Former 700p
    Now 755P
    *All Sprint*
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by millerhifi
    Just get the SE HBH-660 and you'll live happily ever after!
    If you have great hearing (very soft) and spend the extra couple of bucks on ear Gels or slick sounds.

Then you have to wonder about the comfort level? Theres No adjustment to the ear wire, it Not bendable. In my opinion the pivot is set to far forward so the speaker sits at the back of your ear lope not over the ear canal.

It's just uncomfortable unless you like ear gels sticking in your ear.

Sold mine to another TC member and they have said the same thing about the comfort level.
    YMMV...
    It's been great (I'm not using the ear gels) for me but I guess that's why they make vanilla and chocolate.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    I am having an issue with my new Treo Headset that has me troubled, wondering if anyone is having similar issues.

1 - When initiating a redail from the headset, the call starts and headset connects, but there is no sound. I am able to repeat this for any redail call initiated from the headset

2 - Initiating a call from speed dial button that has extra digits entered, like a calling card number. The numbers wont dial. If I turn the headset off and attempt the same call, the call goes through fine

Anyone else having similar issues?

CGordonn
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Heat00
    The TWH is on backorder from P1 for at least 2 weeks. I just got of the phone with a rep.
    The only choice left I guess is the Scala 500.. I do see mixed reviews though.
    Time to test it myself lol.
    2 weeks is a major bummer I ordered mine from P1 yesterday - hopefully P1 can do better than 2 weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by cgordonn
    I am having an issue with my new Treo Headset that has me troubled, wondering if anyone is having similar issues.

1 - When initiating a redail from the headset, the call starts and headset connects, but there is no sound. I am able to repeat this for any redail call initiated from the headset

2 - Initiating a call from speed dial button that has extra digits entered, like a calling card number. The numbers wont dial. If I turn the headset off and attempt the same call, the call goes through fine

Anyone else having similar issues?

CGordonn
    Try deleting and repairing, might help
    Siemens S46 -> Siemens S56 -> Motorola MPx200 -> Moto v600 -> Audiovox SMT5600 -> Treo 650 -> Motorola Q (14 days) -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700w -> Treo 750
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    yea, 2 weeks is an eternity if you are waiting for a device that you know is coming...lol
    what to do? Is there anywhere else to order this bad boy from?
    Former I-500, Treo 600
    Former 650 User !
    Former 700p
    Now 755P
    *All Sprint*
    Ordered mine on Wednesday from Palm, said it was backordered or would not leave the warehouse for 7 to 14 days. Just got an email today that it was shipped today!
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Heat00
    yea, 2 weeks is an eternity if you are waiting for a device that you know is coming...lol
    what to do? Is there anywhere else to order this bad boy from?
    I am in business Heat00 - my order shipped today - so much for 2 weeks, it was backordered for 2 days

I will post results when I get the headset, which should be Monday.
    could the ppl posting their views abt the headset also mention their phone type... i.e. sprint, cingular (or other gsm) or just plain unlocked. i guess that could narrow down the reasoning behind the mixed results to some extent.

several reviews abt the treo650 mention the difference in sound quality of the phone with and without a headset to be different for cdma and gsm.

though i like this headset, i'd go with hs850 anyday if it worked perfectly with the treo
    I placed my order with mytreo.net on the 10th, I placed another order for one with TreoCentral Store on the 13th. I have had absolutely no luck contacting the mytreo.net people, absolutely horrendous customer service if you ask me, so I don't know when/if to expect that order. TreoCentral Store still shows my order with no ETA. I'm getting really bummed with no BT headset! I've got this lousy BT800 sitting here in a drawer waiting to be sold and I'm tempted to pull it back out, but I know it'll just annoy me with its 15 sec. connection time. At this point, if there was anywhere with these in stock I might just switch my order.
    I've been using the Treo headset for a couple of days now. I'm pretty happy with it. I think the Scala fits the best. But the Sony HBH-660 and the Treo headset sound better (although they aren't as loud as the Scala). HBH-660 connects faster than the Treo headset, but the Treo headset connects fast enough. My BT800 and Jabra BT250 are collecting dust.
    Ive had no problems with my Treo Wireless and My Cingular Branded Treo 650. I think those with some issues have the Sprint Treo but I could be wrong.
    I have the Sprint Treo and it works fine with the headset...although my previous 650 (I had it warrantied) had better BT than my current one...(had fewer crackles with my Scala with my first Treo 650).
    I ordered the new Treo BT Headset and the docking cradle for the 650. The docking cradle said it will ship in 4-6 weeks. It showed the Headset backordered too.

I made the order on Wednesday the 16th. I received an e-mail today (the 18th) that both items have shipped. So much for the long wait. Hopefully they will be in by Wed-Thu so I can play with them over the holiday weekend.

So don't let the backordered status fool you. Apparently PalmOne has some in stock. You might try calling first if you're not sure though.
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast