Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    ...thats why im trying to find the SKU of this headset so i can narrow it down further...
    Ref.#: S1907307 per my order info if that helps...
    I have detailed files.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heat00
    It looks the same as the Moto 820. I guess its better since it comes with a charger for the phone too.
    I wonder when it will be avaialable again.
    Maybe treocentral store will have it soon?? anyone
    I ordered it with the battery and on my order info, it sid waiting on the battery

Actually, it now says "Item located in stock" for the battery so maybe all is well to be shipped...
    I have detailed files.
    I got my Treo headset yesterday and have been using it since. My first Bluetooth experience with the 650 and Bluetooth; have used others with other phones in past. Was waiting for a good option for the 650 that did not require ear gels as I cannot stand anything in my ear canal. Got to say, Palm got it right with this headset. Very clear and definitely loud enough, including in the car with driver's side window down. Pairing was simple, earset is very light and comfortable to wear. Am really pleased I jumped on this when I first heard of it's release. Have made many calls already, everyone says I come through loud and clear or never asked if I was using a headset.
    Quote Originally Posted by Treominator
    Ref.#: S1907307 per my order info if that helps...
    thanks man, im sure now i can better results
    lep354, Does the headset come with anyway to carry on the belt?
    I told you guys this was a good one!
    Quote Originally Posted by dwmffp
    ummmmm.....anyone? Pics?
    I have detailed files.
    look earlier in this thread
    Quote Originally Posted by dwmffp
    it doesn't come with a belt clip...just a nylon palmone bag...i posted pictures and a description of the contents.
    Can anyone answer the question in Post #85 in this thread regarding it's ability to work with Voice Signal app ?
    Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    I read somewhere a comment by VoiceSignal that states it will not work iwth any BT headset and that it was a limitation of the Treo 650.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    The real questions is:
    Where do we order one of these bad boys. I cancelled my order today after P1 told me its backordered, after it told me they were in stock when I ordered this morning.
    I figured I would just find it somewheres esle, but my luck kicked in... and I can't find anywhere to order this thing.
    Now what, wait another week
    Hated.
    I almost stopped at best buy on the way home to buy a Moto 820, but I just couldn't do it....lol
    Former I-500, Treo 600
    Former 650 User !
    Former 700p
    Now 755P
    *All Sprint*
    Ok.... So more than one person has mentioned that the volume is plenty loud enough. (I assume they mean with out the "mute" trick.) This then poses the question... What happens when the "mute" trick is triggered by the treo itself? For instance if call waiting rings (wich we all know had the same effect as the MUTE button) Does the your eardrum POP from the volume doubling???

DT... Please report ASAP
    Thanks in advance
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    what's the difference, can't get one now anyways. LOL
    Former I-500, Treo 600
    Former 650 User !
    Former 700p
    Now 755P
    *All Sprint*
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg
    DT... Please report ASAP
    Thanks in advance

I'll have it tomorrow and will annoy everyone I know with lots of test calls.
    Just tested mine:

Volume as loud as the Scala
    Connect speed fast both answering calls and making calls
    Comfortable on the ear
    Quality of voice on both ends clear.
    No static

I'll report more tommorrow
    OK, I have made a few calls on mine and I have to say, which I hate to, mine crackles like my other Jabra did. Not as bad, very clear if the phone is to the right of me bla bla, bla - but turn from it and I donít have good luck at all. You can go through walls with the SE 660 - no joke. It is still new, I will repair - sometimes that can help, but as of right now I am not at all where BigEvan is .... so thatís my story - and for now I have to stick to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by sbdaigo
    OK, I have made a few calls on mine and I have to say, which I hate to, mine crackles like my other Jabra did. Not as bad, very clear if the phone is to the right of me bla bla, bla - but turn from it and I donít have good luck at all. You can go through walls with the SE 660 - no joke. It is still new, I will repair - sometimes that can help, but as of right now I am not at all where BigEvan is .... so thatís my story - and for now I have to stick to it.
    Yeah, I get a hint of crackling. But it's not nearly as bad as that on my hs850. And if you are within 10 feet of the phone it's very clear. The loudness more than makes up for the crackling. I think in most situations when I use the phone and the headset (the car) the crackling is not a worry.

Connect speed is good, much better than the HS850. It's not instant, it does (as BigEvan pointed out) take a ring to 2 rings to pickup. Outgoing calls I make the headset connects within :02 on the call timer, ver acceptable for BT.

All people say I am loud and clear. Not mute patch is necessary with this at all IMO.
    Siemens S46 -> Siemens S56 -> Motorola MPx200 -> Moto v600 -> Audiovox SMT5600 -> Treo 650 -> Motorola Q (14 days) -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700w -> Treo 750
    Quote Originally Posted by tcatnat
    I read somewhere a comment by VoiceSignal that states it will not work iwth any BT headset and that it was a limitation of the Treo 650.
    I had read that too....but I got the distinct impression that that limitation was strictly "dialing out" from the headset. Several people here have reported that you can use their BT headset by initiating the call from the Treo 1st in the normal VoiceSignal way and thren "switching" to the headset.
    Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    I had read that too....but I got the distinct impression that that limitation was strictly "dialing out" from the headset. Several people here have reported that you can use their BT headset by initiating the call from the Treo 1st in the normal VoiceSignal way and thren "switching" to the headset.
    Yes, I can inititate the call by pressing the side button and speaking into the Treo, about 2 seconds later my Scala 500 picks up the ringing and I am off into the wonderful world of BT heaven. Well, not so wonderfull with my current Scala.

Anyway, you are correct, you cannot inititate the call from a BT headset.
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast