Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
    Just wondering if the Treo wireless headset comes with a leather pouch with a belt clip. I prefer not to keep my headset on my ear all the time and need some where besides the pocket to keep it.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Is there anywhere that has this in stock???
    I ordered one this morning from P1 and they told me in stock.
    This afternoon its magically out of stock.
    Anyone know a site??
    Former I-500, Treo 600
    Former 650 User !
    Former 700p
    Now 755P
    *All Sprint*
    Mine just shipped!!!! I'll have it tomorrow
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    dutch, from where did you order it
    P1 is out of stock already
    Former I-500, Treo 600
    Former 650 User !
    Former 700p
    Now 755P
    *All Sprint*
    Quote Originally Posted by Heat00
    dutch, from where did you order it
    P1 is out of stock already
    sorry, from P1 yesterday...how do you know it's out of stock, their site doesn't list it as such. did you call in?

edit...I see your answer below
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    dam,
    I missed the boat.
    Placed my order this morning when it was in stock.
    When I called after receiving the email "out of Stock"
    He told me I'm the first one that got that message.
    Now what, help
    I need a headset and cannot wait lol
    Former I-500, Treo 600
    Former 650 User !
    Former 700p
    Now 755P
    *All Sprint*
    bummer...I'm sure they'll restock quickly
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    thx
    Former I-500, Treo 600
    Former 650 User !
    Former 700p
    Now 755P
    *All Sprint*
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    It looks the same as the Moto 820. I guess its better since it comes with a charger for the phone too.
    I wonder when it will be avaialable again.
    Maybe treocentral store will have it soon?? anyone
    Former I-500, Treo 600
    Former 650 User !
    Former 700p
    Now 755P
    *All Sprint*
    thx
    I think the Treocentral store is supposed to be getting their shipment of these anyday and they are $10 cheaper than PalmOne....Click on the link for "Treo Store" above. I remember reading a post from the Treo Central guy saying that PalmOne was shipping them their stock on the 14th (yesterday).
    Siemens S46 -> Siemens S56 -> Motorola MPx200 -> Moto v600 -> Audiovox SMT5600 -> Treo 650 -> Motorola Q (14 days) -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700w -> Treo 750
    He told me I'm the first one that got that message.
    If a rep told you that, he lied. I ordered mine yesterday when it was "In stock", and the order went through without any messages telling me otherwise. I got an email from P1 about 4 hours later telling me it was backordered and they'd let me know when it was in stock and shipped.
    Quote Originally Posted by TREOpalooza
    As much as I want to believe in BigEvan, I'm hoping we can get some feedback from others who've gotten the new Treo headset.

I guess I've just been burned too many times after going through 3 BT headsets (and reading about others' similar experiences) that ended up being a POS in terms of call clarity and range (remember when the Scala 500 was supposed to be the end-all, be-all of headsets for the 650?).

Same here!
    If I order that thing, It will be BT #3 for me. (I am on my second Scala and it is considerably WORSE than was my first)
    Nanotechnology Nerd
    i300-->i330-->i500-->6700(1 wk!)-->Sprintt650-->gsm650-->HTC Universal (1 mo.)-->gsm650-->Cing8525(3wks!)-->gsm650
    Ok, so I got mine. Made a couple of calls. VERY clear. Much better than on my HS850. And I can second BigEvan and say it is loud. I haven't actually done a "test" call with some friends of mine to tell me what they thing, but I had a 5 minute conversation with someone and she didn't once ask me to repeat myself which was a common occurence with the HS850.

So far so good. More testing after work and I will post back tonight.
    Siemens S46 -> Siemens S56 -> Motorola MPx200 -> Moto v600 -> Audiovox SMT5600 -> Treo 650 -> Motorola Q (14 days) -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700w -> Treo 750
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    im sold!...out of my way people...man with a glove coming thru!

Yea, but now we go nowhere to order the darn things. P-1 out of stock and Treostore show out of stock.
    Nanotechnology Nerd
    i300-->i330-->i500-->6700(1 wk!)-->Sprintt650-->gsm650-->HTC Universal (1 mo.)-->gsm650-->Cing8525(3wks!)-->gsm650
    yeah i moe...hopefully now that rogers has launched it, i can get it from my friends store as she can get them to me at cost..but so far nothing on the computer...thats why im trying to find the SKU of this headset so i can narrow it down further...
    I got to use my PalmBuck$ to order the headset today!!! It was not on the Palm Store late last night when I called the rep. She said it was a Treo Store product.
    Lo and behold this morning - It was on there online!!
    I skipped the trained monkey operators and went online and redeemed all my points worth $118 and got me the headset and a spare battery for about 25 more bucks including shipping and taxes.

Oh, yeah is was backordered
    I have detailed files.
    The headset is VERY lite and nice. I did put my jabra ear jell on it and it stays on with NO problem. Since getting use to it I like the ear jell.The volume is more than loud enough. When I talk people say that it is really clear - so, so far so good. I do have to say though, I just had my HBH-660 replaced and I believe that Sony sent me a newer version because the paper work on this one mentions the 662 and my other did not. The new one works even better than the other 660 I had, so at the least, we are getting good choices. The only thing about the SonyE - there is NO WAY I get 5 hours talk time - we will see how the TREO goes.

I will post more as I use the Treo BT.
    Nice!
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    What kind of eargel goes on it...the one like the Bluetooth one (BT250) or the one with two protrusions like the corded Jabra kind....

How is the color/overall appearance compared to the Jabra 250.

How does it go on the belt???

Questions Questions
    I have detailed files.