Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12171819202122
    This is on an unlocked GSM. Can anyone definitely confirm that this is NOT true? Thinking of getting bluetooth headset but this will be a factor. I'm in China and it is very difficult to get vendors to let you actually try something out without buying it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [QUOTE=Willem][QUOTE=wanderman]Also, I reviewed this headset after receiving it earlier today:

Is it "correct" that the auto-answer function (treo 650) does NOT work?

Hmmm, my fault. I had used another BTHS before and that wasn't removed. So I removed that 1 from the trused devices, turned off BT, deeted the file "Bluetotth Device Cache" from RAM connected the Treo to the Treo HS and all problems were gone, it works now as it should. Will try for a couple of days though.
    Can you also confirm that call waiting, redial etc. from the headset works? This headset is supposed to be the only one that supports all of the functions via the headset.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Hi I just bought mt TWH and it pairs fine with the treo 650 but the is no audio coming out of the headset. Is it supposed to beep when you click the volume buttons?
    I don't know about the beep (haven't been able to get a full report from anyone yet) Someone on here said it was great and the only one where you could use redial, on hold, call waiting etc all from the headset. If these functions all work, I'd get this one as the Sony (my other option) caller ID seems like something that might come in handy once in a very blue moon.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Well I cant get ahything working on it right now it pairs fine but thats about it. And when I dial the call goes thru but I cant hear anything thru the TWH.
    Global Posts
    351 Global Posts
    And it shows the little headset icon on the 650 meaning that the call went to bluetooth headset?
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    yes it does, but shouldn't i hear at least a beep when I change the volume level?
    Last edited by soulreaver; 06/16/2005 at 06:49 AM. Reason: spelling
    Quote Originally Posted by fareal
    I never experienced an echo with the TWH that I used. Although I have heard several others say that they have.
    I have been using the Treo Bluetooth Headset now for about 10 days. Love it so far. I am hearing impaired to the point where I wear in-the-ear digital hearing aids. ($4000CDN cost) I had problems hearing on the Treo650 on it's own, especially outside. Now with the headset, I can hear PERFECTLY. Also, people told me there was an echo when I spoke to them on just the handheld, but now with the headset, no problems. Of course, carrying it everywhere is an issue, especially in the summer. Looking like a geek is fine all year round.
    AH...ok, could you verify if you can use call waiting, on hold, redial etc from the Treo headset? On Palm One's site it claims it's the only one that supports all features...if it truly does, it might just be the one for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ovrdrvn
    AH...ok, could you verify if you can use call waiting, on hold, redial etc from the Treo headset? On Palm One's site it claims it's the only one that supports all features...if it truly does, it might just be the one for me.
    From the TWH user guide:

Redial the last number While the headset is in standby mode, press and hold
    the multifunction button for 2 seconds until you hear a series of two tones.

Reject an incoming call When your phone rings, press and hold the
    multifunction button for 2 seconds until you hear a series of two tones.

Take a second incoming call (call waiting) When you are on a call and your
    phone notifies you of an incoming call, press and hold the multifunction button
    for 2 seconds until you hear a series of two tones. Repeat to switch between
    calls.

Put a call on hold While you’re on a call, press and hold the multifunction
    button for 2 seconds until you hear a series of two tones. Repeat to retrieve
    the call.

For the Treo 650 smartphone, use the button on your keypad to put a
    call on hold. The Treo 650 smartphone does not support the hands-free call hold feature.
    Just ordered mine through Buy.com

$53.04 - 5% coupon = $50.39 w/ FREE S/H.
    I ordered mine on the 20th from Buy.com for the same price as graffixx and got it on the 24th. Not bad for free shipping. Its charging as I type. I'm going to try it as is, then try the ear gells, from the Radio Shack up the street. I'm so excited, and I appreciate everybody's input so far.

I'm already sold on this, just for the fact that I didn't bother to use the packaged charger and just used the one for my Treo...............
    Somebody....anybody........................Don't let Dr. Doom spill his Kool-Aid on his brand new "perrywinkle" sweater vest!!!
    Bought Bluetooth Motorola 820 last night to work with my T650 and it does not stay sync'ed. Does anyone know which wireless bluetooth headset will stay active?
    Just bought the Motorola 820 laast night and it will not stay paired with my Treo 650. Every time the phone sleeps it disconnects and it even disengages while on - what am I doing wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by horatiub
    it looks like when I use my TREO headset outside, people are having a hard tine hearing me. even though it's windy or anything, just the outside noise makes them say: "What was that? Can you repeat?" Does anybody have the same issue with the Treo Headset or simply I just got a bad one?
    horatiub, I am having this problem very badly. I am slowing searching this forum to see if there are any answers. I suspect I have a bad unit as others in my office with the same setup are not complaining.

Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    Here's a question. After using the TWH with the Cingulat 650 for about 10 days, I got a cal yesterday and it did not switch to the headset. Tried half a dozen different thinmgs, no luck....never required any action before. Checked BT screen and it said that TWH had just paired with Treo a few minutes before when I had gotten into the car.
    Also having this problem. Have been re-pairing each time to solve it, but I'm not comfortable with that solution until I understand the cause of the problem.
    Last edited by treonovice; 10/01/2005 at 01:27 AM.
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12171819202122