Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 27891011121314151617 ... LastLast
    AX sucks. Charged it all night. Lated 4 minutes.
    I received the Bluetooth Treo Wireless Headset yesterday. Now I did install the 1.08 patch before getting the TWH, so I'm not sure if it had any effect on the volume levels.

I must say that the TWH is much louder than the Motorola 820 I was using though. I keep it turned down about 2 to 3 notches from the loudest setting. Note: I also realized that my Treo volume is set to bar 5 which is not at the highest setting either. With both set to maximum, this headset is very loud.

I made some phone calls, and the people on the other end said I sounded fine. They also said it sounded clearer than the 820. I don't know if the patch made any difference.

Overall, the TWH is a great buy in my opinion. It's also nice that you get a travel charger too. I will probably bring that one to work since my Treo cradle arrived at the same time.

My only complaint with the TWH, is that the ear loop is not quite as snug as the 820 in that if you turn your head very fast, the headset will flop out a little. This is a very minor quibble though.

I will be going to a basketball game at the arena, so I will have a chance to test it out in a very noisy environment. I will report on how it worked for me after the weekend.
    Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    you have to play with the ear loop. you can ply it to fit your ear very well. at one point i adjusted it too tightly and it was making my ear very sore. The ear loop is very flexible you should be able to adjust to fit exactly the way u like.
    After I posted my message, I just found that out. I never thought it was plyable. It wraps around great now. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempest790
    After I posted my message, I just found that out. I never thought it was plyable. It wraps around great now. Thanks!
    Ditto. That was my only compaint. Gone now. I like this headset better than my HBH-60. Loudness/volume is quite usable. Multi-button works well, just wish we could launch an app/dial on the Treo with it!
    PIII,PIIIx,V,Vx,M505,M515,TT,T3,650,700p=>>iPhone
    There's more to life than technology....but not a whole lot more
    Where is everyone buying the new wireless headset? P1 is charging $79, but after tax and shipping, it's over $90...
    Quote Originally Posted by kd_cooke
    Where is everyone buying the new wireless headset? P1 is charging $79, but after tax and shipping, it's over $90...
    p1
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    i agree...did you guys try the eargel.

I've got the large clear one on for the past 2 days now and it hasn't fallen off... best of all, I removed the ear loop completely.
    Not only that, but it is very, very loud with gel... twice as loud as without... give it a try, it's only $5 for a set of gels.
    Former I-500, Treo 600
    Former 650 User !
    Former 700p
    Now 755P
    *All Sprint*
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    oh, I forgot to mention, I don't know about yours but my TWH connects instanlty... I mean it doesn't even wait until the call connects, its already connected. there is no lag time.
    some of those headsets that take 2-3-4 seconds to connect is a joke.. by then the other person is hanging up already lol.
    Former I-500, Treo 600
    Former 650 User !
    Former 700p
    Now 755P
    *All Sprint*
    Thanks for the tip! I had one of those colored jabra ear thingies lying around. Fits great, no glue and way TOO LOUD
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    sweet.
    Former I-500, Treo 600
    Former 650 User !
    Former 700p
    Now 755P
    *All Sprint*
    Just received mine from UPS. Why do they make the packaging so impossible to open? I assume it's because in retail stores it helps prevent theft but my dull scissors weren't doing a very good job

If I return it, it's coming back in a semblance of the original packaging

Charging it now..

Anyone else have pages in the manual attached together due to a bad paper cut job?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    I'm on an Unlocked GSM phone and have the TWH. When I have an incoming call and I click the button on the TWH to answer it, it still rings maybe once or twice before 'picking up'.

When placing a call the patch-through to the TWH near instantaneous after I hit 'dial'.

Anyone else experience this lag when answering a call?
    Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kd_cooke
    Our very own Treo Central sells it for $69. Probably no tax and less shipping too.
    Quote Originally Posted by tcatnat
    Our very own Treo Central sells it for $69. Probably no tax and less shipping too.
    That's where I would have ordered except for one little fact.

not in stock
    I just ordered mine earlier today from buy.com. It came out to @$75 with next day shipping. Of course it is out of stock but so was Palm1 when I called to order this morning. So I figured if I had to wait I might as well go with the cheaper place.
    If you haven't used it already, you can use your 20 percent discount you got for registering your treo in the palm store (not the treo store) to order the TWH for 20 percent off. That's what I did

Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    If you haven't used it already, you can use your 20 percent discount you got for registering your treo in the palm store (not the treo store) to order the TWH for 20 percent off. That's what I did
    arghhhhh!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    Which code is this? I tried using one and was told that code was not valid for this headset.
    Plmreg