I have had my 650 for around 5 days now and absolutely love it! I've experienced no problems different than any other phone I've had.

I'm wanting to get a BT headset. I've read around here that the Jabra is not that great, and have seen some favorable reviews of the Motorola. Are there any others I should be aware about? What's the best?

bwor
    Sony HBH-660 is the one you need.
    I've bought & tried the

Jabra 250 - not bad. Had it for my prev. BT phone. Took a bit to fit it right in the ear, but once it was in, it work well.

Scala 500 - Like the jog-dial volume control in the back. Didn't hang on my ear as securely.

Sony Ericsson HBH-660 - The one I went with. I like the feel and especially the little display for caller ID, and it fits a lot better.
    Chris

Evolution: PalmPilot > Palm Vx > Visor Prism > iPaq 3955 > iPaq 4155 > Treo 600 > Treo 650
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Logitech Cordless Freedom has been working flawlessly for me...going on two months. Cheap, best wind performance, good battery life, comfortable....
    Casio A10 -> Casio E100 -> IPAQ 3600 -> IPAQ h1910 -> Treo 650 Sprint

www.techyrants.com
    I tried Jabra 250 (from PalmOne), Motorola HS810 (from Cingular) and Sony HBH-660.

No contest - go with HBH-660!
    Ed
    Visor Deluxe, Prism, Visorphone, Treo 270, Treo 600, Treo 650, and am eagerly waiting for the next generation Treo...but wait...is that the iPhone????
    Quote Originally Posted by crc408
    I've bought & tried the

Jabra 250 - not bad. Had it for my prev. BT phone. Took a bit to fit it right in the ear, but once it was in, it work well.

Scala 500 - Like the jog-dial volume control in the back. Didn't hang on my ear as securely.

Sony Ericsson HBH-660 - The one I went with. I like the feel and especially the little display for caller ID, and it fits a lot better.
    so...the callerid on hbh-660 works with treo 650 right?
    treo 650: on my hand nya nya nya!
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    Tried BT250, Scala 500...

Like the logitech Mobile Pro best - comfortable, great clarity compared to Scala and Jabra, good battery