Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    I've been using the JAM with either the HS810 or the 820 without any issue, and today I received the unlocked GSM 650 and everything went fine, except I need to manually press the button on the headsets (either one is the same) to "transfer" the call to the headset on an outgoing call, IOW, it's not automatic after I press DIAL.

Is this right? or am I doing something wrong. Never had come across this since my last Treo has no B/T.

Thanks.

p.s. Have STFF but couln't come across anything relevant
    I have to do this with my CDMA 650 with my HS810. I had an HS850 (the black one) and my phone (I think) crippled it to not go into pairing mode! it is currently at the Motorola Returned Goods in TX.. dunno about your GSM version.
    Can an intelligence create another intelligence more intelligent than itself? Are we more intelligent than the evolutionary process that created us? In turn, will the intelligence that we are creating come to exceed that of its creator?

[ Treo 650 on Sprint ]
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Justin, thanks for the post, I have just found a page off P1 support indicating that the MOT headsets all require a push to transfer on outgoing....

http://www.palmone.com/us/support/bl...atibility.html