1.    #1  
    I'm trying to find the best place where i could order the Sony 660 earpeice for my Treo 650. BRAND NEW... and for the best price. If anyone knows, please let me know.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Millerhifi is correct. I bought mine on e-bay for $75.00. Works great with the Treo.
  4.    #4  
    For those of you who went through danscellularaccessories.com at the ebay site, are they pretty legit? Because i've been trying to call and they never answer the phone and i emailed them earlier this morning and no response yet. If i just know that they're legit, i'll just go ahead and order it. Also how long should it take for me to receive it?
    He is very legit, although there are a few here who would probably beg to differ! I have "never" had a problem with his services and got my stuff within 4-5 days. As a matter of fact I just ordered a battery from him this morning. It depends where you are as to how long it will take to get your order. He ships from CT. I ordered my HBH-660 from him on Presidents day (Monday) and I had it that Saturday.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
  6.    #6  
    Ok cool. And how did you pay for the HBH-660? And did you go through his page on the ebay site?
    Bought it from his page on Ebay "buy it now" via Paypal w/Amex.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Quote Originally Posted by dhammond_man
    I'm trying to find the best place where i could order the Sony 660 earpeice for my Treo 650. BRAND NEW... and for the best price. If anyone knows, please let me know.

I got mine from this guy:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...756630463&rd=1

Better price and better shipping price.
  9.    #9  
    Cool thanks man. I'll try and give him a call a.s.a.p. How long did it take for you to receive it?
    Yeah, but does he give you a free car charger for your 660, antenna booster and shield? He's also $2.50 more than Danny boy...
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    He was better for me in Canada...Dan's shipping to Canada was outrageous...only for the headset..I have bought other stuff from him with more reasonable shipping charges.

You actually think those antenna boosters or shields do anything? If so, I have some property in Florida you might be interested in.... I don't drive a car, so the charger for me is moot.

Malcomwireless worked out cheaper for the headset shipped to Canada which is ALL I wanted.
    [QUOTE=joolsca]
    You actually think those antenna boosters or shields do anything? If so, I have some property in Florida you might be interested in.... I don't drive a car, so the charger for me is moot. QUOTE]

It was a joke dude or dudette! I was just pointing out all of the freebies that you got in addition too.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    If you add it up, Dan is the real deal. But, he is moody like the soup nazi. I've bought from him several times, and will do it again when he has the cradle. He may groan occaisionally, but he has great prices and has always delivered. for me
    [QUOTE=millerhifi]
    Quote Originally Posted by joolsca
    You actually think those antenna boosters or shields do anything? If so, I have some property in Florida you might be interested in.... I don't drive a car, so the charger for me is moot. QUOTE]

It was a joke dude or dudette! I was just pointing out all of the freebies that you got in addition too.
    I was joking too...
    Quote Originally Posted by joolsca
    I was joking too...
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
  16.    #16  
    Yea i finally ordered mine through Dans cellular accessories about an hour or so ago. So i called Malcom's wireless yesterday to see how much shipping would be. And let's just say they were higher than Dan's. I guess to each his own though.