1.    #1  
    I am trying to find a decent online store that carries the horizontal Covertec case, that also takes PayPal. I prefer the black/orange, and would rather not Ebay it. Thanks!
    Try Getyourtech.com. They have the Covertecs at $18.95 and offers cheap shipping options. I got mine a few weeks ago and very happy with the purchase. They also have Piel Frama at half of what others are charging.
  3.    #3  
    I cannot tell if they take PayPal. I have major credit in PayPal redemption points and want to get rid of some of it. Good prices though....thanks.
    I'm in the process of buying a covertec case from getyourtech (thans for the tip casopolis!) and yes they take paypal - a when you get to the point of entering your payment method, there's a field for paypal addr (confirmed shipping addrs only). - mark
  5.    #5  
    Thank bestoverall, he gave us the link. I put my order in, so we will see how long it takes to get. They do have extremely low prices with lots of shipping options.

Quote Originally Posted by massaloch
    I'm in the process of buying a covertec case from getyourtech (thans for the tip casopolis!) and yes they take paypal - a when you get to the point of entering your payment method, there's a field for paypal addr (confirmed shipping addrs only). - mark
    I just ordered the Form Fit case from them at $10.95 as a backup case. With shipping ($2.99), the total came to less than $15. Awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by CasopoliS
    Thank bestoverall, he gave us the link. I put my order in, so we will see how long it takes to get. They do have extremely low prices with lots of shipping options.
    oops - yes, thanks bestoverall!

getyourtech responds quickly - I had entered the wrong zip code for the shipping address and and they fixed it within a couple of business hours, and the order says 'ready to ship'.

Mark
  8.    #8  

Just a thread bump for a good store (so far). Amazing deals, fast email replies, and every shipping option out there broken down by price.