1.    #1  
    Is it possible to have a shortcut key from the 650 main home page directly to a specific document?

I'm reading an e-book from Project Gutenberg about the french revolution, written in 1892

I loaded the text file into word, did an "auto-format" and then synced it with Docs To Go.

It would be cool to have a one key access to the e-book instead of having to go through the docs to go app every time I want to read it for a few minutes. (In line in Jack in the Box, for example)
    Palm Pilot 1000 -> Sprint TP-3000 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 650
  2.    #2  
    anyone?
    Palm Pilot 1000 -> Sprint TP-3000 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 650
    Ig you leave D2G with the document open, it will still be there when you come back. That makes it a little easier.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonylmiller
    Ig you leave D2G with the document open, it will still be there when you come back. That makes it a little easier.
    I actually wish there was a way to turn that off! Sometimes I exit by using the 'Applications menu' button out of sheer habit, and don't really want to go back into the last document.

Oh, well. Not that big of a deal.

ChickenHawk