Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Want to sync my PowerBook (Mac OSX) with my new Treo 650 (will no longer be using my T3).* The manual and PalmOne website both say that I have to use the installation disk that came with the Treo before I sync. I don't want to use Palm Desktop, but do want some of the applications such as DTG Professional.* I currently use Missing Sync.* Do I have to remove Missing Sync first, install Palm Desktop, then reinstall Missing Sync over Palm Desktop?* Or do I install Palm Desktop over Missing Sync? Thanks for your help.

Rigo
    You don't need to do anything. Just insert the CD and navagate through the folders (can't remember which one it is now) and find the Free apps like DTG, and install them. MissingSync will do the rest.
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Thanks. Is there anything specific you recommend I do before I sync for the first time with Missing Sync?