Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    I have been using a Treo 650 from Cingular for about 3 weeks. I love this phone, but over the last week it has developed a very strange problem. Randomly during the day the radio will turn itself off, and when I go to turn it back on I get a message that "There is not enough batter power to turn on the phone". This happens when I have 90%, 60%, 40%, or any amount of juice left, and the batter still lasts the full amount! This is driving me crazy! I removed Verichat because I thought it was the culprit...no dice. I am running a few installed programs including Goodlink, Xiino, and Worldmate Pro.

Any ideas? I depend on my Treo running Goodlink as an alternative to a Blackberry for work, and would hate to have to go back to the woeful Blackberry.

Thanks in advance!

-Craig
    wow .. that's weird .. never heard that one before.. i would take it back and get a replacement asap....
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    I am thinking about doing that if it continues.

Thanks
    I would do a hard reset first and see if the problem still persists. If it does, the phone is defective, if it doesn't, then it's some software issue.
    i had the same exact prob...it was my SIM card (AT&T)..i switched to Cingualr and problem went away...try this...put a small piece of paper behind the card to keep the connection...it might work also...it loses the connection for a sec and shuts off
    I had the exact same thing happen to me, today. And, it was the first time it's ever happened. I had my Treo sitting on my desk at work and it just shut the radio off. I was like, "What the f..."

Over the past 1.5 weeks, my Treo's slowly getting flakier and flakier...I'm on-hold with p1 requesting to have my unit replaced with the newer firmware and software versions. I'm hoping that solves some of the software issues.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Unlocked GSM Treo 650 | T-Mobile
    Received: 2/10/2005
    When I was with Tmobile with my T600, it used to do this occasionally. I think the signal goes down or disappears, and the Treo turns off.

So far I haven't experienced this on my Cingular T650 but then I'm only on Day 28 and still problem free
    Ed
    Visor Deluxe, Prism, Visorphone, Treo 270, Treo 600, Treo 650, and am eagerly waiting for the next generation Treo...but wait...is that the iPhone????