1.    #1  
    For the past week or so, when I log on to Yahoo Mail (regular web version) my screen comes up blank! Not so on the mobile version, but there are no graphics on that version. Has something changed?

Andrew
    I've been having the same problem! See my thread here.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=76322

At least I know I'm not the only one. Did your problem start this past Thursday as well?
  3.    #3  
    No - it started a little before that! It's really annoying, and I can't understand it! I wonder what could have caused this? Ugh.

Andrew
    Having the same problem since middle of last week as well. It's extremely annoying because the mobile version is so limited and so annoying to use. Anybody have info or a workaround?
    So still no one knows anything about this? This is REALLY starting to **** me off since accessing Yahoo! Mail is one of the primary reasons why I bought this phone!
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDs10e
    So still no one knows anything about this? This is REALLY starting to **** me off since accessing Yahoo! Mail is one of the primary reasons why I bought this phone!
    It's probably the same reason why you can't access hotmail on the treo 600. Yahoo mail has probably used a different kind of coding for their main webpage. I have the same problem accessing yahoo mail as well. But I happen to have snappermail which retrieves my yahoo mail for me.