1.    #1  
    I searched and I could not find any links or answers but does anyone know where I can buy the OEM stylus for the 650. I want the Exact same thing that came with the 650. I lost mine in my car lol and I cant find the stupid thing. I think I read something about tips coming off but the one that came with the 650 didint have that tip problem. Please does anyone know. THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!1
    AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $an$ $OEM$ $stylus$ $is$ $NOT$ $available$ $anywhere$... $only$ $the$ $P1$ $pen$ $stylus$, $which$ $has$ $the$ $tip$/$cap$/$whatever$ $that$ can come off, though most people seem to not have that problem.
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    I wonder about 650 parts in general. I would like to grab a pack of new styii also along with a spare sim tray and an extra battery cover. I just like to have those extra removeable parts in case the worse happens. There was a number floating around here for P1 parts line. It might be worth searching for that and giving them a call.

greg
    If you are successful Templar, please post how to get the styli.

There are many of us who would love to get a few spare original (pen-less!) styli.

Cheers,
    ChickenHawk
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    ok for now NOTHING! I spent the morning bouncing from (literally) continent to continent on the phone line and the result is no joy! It is not available right now. Also checked on a spare sim holder and a replacement battery cover. maybe later

greg
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar
    ok for now NOTHING! I spent the morning bouncing from (literally) continent to continent on the phone line and the result is no joy! It is not available right now. Also checked on a spare sim holder and a replacement battery cover. maybe later

greg
    So they told you it is not available. So that means that they are going to sell it in the near future?
    thanks
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Not sure.. they did not seem too clear on anything. Like why I would want a spare stylus or a spare sim tray?

greg
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000 Man
    I'd rather have a pen stylus than the original pen-less one that came with my 650. I'd be glad to trade with someone.
    Sent you a PM