Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    451 Global Posts
    I'm gonna download and install it now... I'm scared! But supposedly it fixes the crashes that 2.75b had.
    Palm III -> Sony Clie 73V + Sony Ericsson 610 -> Sony Ericcson P900 -> Nokia 6600 + IPAQ 4150 -> Treo 650 -> BenQ P50 -> Motorola Q -> Treo 755p -> HTC Titan (Sprint Mogul)
    It's solid so far! I have been working with their support team and had a build that they sent me (v2.77b) that's been working great!
    Changes in VeriChat 2.78b
    Bugs Fixed: A number of bugs have been fixed in this release.

Volume settings bug in Treo650/600.

Logging in to IM will never finish on older PalmOS 5 devices.

Misc crashes.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    I just downloaded 2.78b and did the reset as it needed. The first time I tried loading up VeriChat after the upgrade it crashed a few seconds into trying to connect.

-Steve
    What did a #*377 (dial) or ##377 (dial) (Sprint) say the cause of the crash was? Verichat?
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    just deleted 2.78 the minute I downloaded it I had one reset after another never had any resets with 275.went back to 2.75 everything is stable again

Fred
    Newest version is fine for me.
    It's been working fine for me too.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Global Posts
    451 Global Posts
    No crashes yet. So far so good.
    Palm III -> Sony Clie 73V + Sony Ericsson 610 -> Sony Ericcson P900 -> Nokia 6600 + IPAQ 4150 -> Treo 650 -> BenQ P50 -> Motorola Q -> Treo 755p -> HTC Titan (Sprint Mogul)
    Seems like these treos are so inconsistent with crashes. For some people the newer versions are more stable and others the older versions are more stable.
    that's weird because i haven't had any problems with any versions to date .. except when i thought i could save ram by putting verichat on memory card but since i found out the hard way it needs to be in the ram i've been fine since...
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    Damn it...crashes!
    2.75 it is...balls...
    Quote Originally Posted by jackbauer-ctu24
    Damn it...crashes!
    2.75 it is...balls...
    try the new one and see if that helps.... maybe it's something else..
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    Did you do an OTA install? If so try downloading v2.78b over the wire.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Are any of you using SMS always on? I am getting resets about every 1/2 hour it seems.

Any suggestions? Any conflicting programs?
    I've had it crash on me a couple of times using the SMS and went back to data. So far so good.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    2.78b OTW, no issues after a couple days of heavy usage
    No problems here. I use the thing 15 to 20 times a day without a hitch. SMS for always on is my preferred choice.

Derek
    OK, I've given up on SMS always on for now I (resets)

I am going to DATA. It seems to be eating battery more. Do you have any hints on saving battery in DATA mode. e.g. Do I have to close out of message window when I go to different app etc (or can I just go to different app) etc.

Thanks
    fatal Exception by Verichat.
    Since I installed 2.78b OTA, SMS and always on, no crashes - works OK for me.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast