1.    #1  
    This may be a very basic question for most of you. But how can I move an application from main treo to SD card in order to keep it mostly free.

I know how can I download something to SD card .
    Treo, I love you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If you have ZLauncher you just tap the icon of the program you want to move and keep it pressed down until a menu pops up. After that you just tap "Move to Card." Make sure the program you move can operate in its fully functional state from the card (some can't).

Hope this helps.

PS. And if you don't have ZLauncher, I highly recommend it!!
    I've heard that polar bear steaks are tough, but maybe if you marinated them in beer they'd turn out all right.
    If I want zlauncher, can I go to their website and download right onto my Treo using blazer browser or do I have to d/l to my laptop(PC I sync on) and then sync ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo650
    If I want zlauncher, can I go to their website and download right onto my Treo using blazer browser or do I have to d/l to my laptop(PC I sync on) and then sync ?
    Not sure about using Blazer to get it. I usually sych the unzipped files to the Treo or use my external card reader......

ZZTechs makes ZLauncher if you didn't know..... LINK here
    I've heard that polar bear steaks are tough, but maybe if you marinated them in beer they'd turn out all right.
    Yeah but I don't have access to my laptop for a few days. I am on the road. Why can't I download the software directly to the Treo ? Or can I ? I don't wanna try unless someone who's done tells me it works.
    You go to the main app screen and go to the menu and pick Copy.
    Copy the application from the list that you want and select to copy it to the card.
    Then go back to the app list and delete the copy of that application that is still on your internal memory.
    There are two "camps" on this topic:

1. The Zlauncher crowd in which you get about 147 features" for about $12.
    2. The PowerRun crowd where you get the feature you asked about for the same $12.

If you like Windows XP interface, skins, tons of options, lots of menus, etc pick 1.
    If all you wanna do is move apps, and like the Palm interface, pick 2.
    I use PowerRun-works great and it's simple.
    The Palm Launcher is good enough for me.
    LOL
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover