1.    #1  
    Has anyone come across a case that will clip onto pants that holds and will protect a spare battery? I would like to keep a spare well protected, rather than carrying it in my pocket.
  2.    #2  
    Anyone? I can't be the only one out there with this question ...
    you might want to try a AA battery holder, they seem to be the right size... i've lost all mine,along with the rechargeables in them :-( so i can't be sure... i just keep my spare battery in a pocket or in my briefcase.
    Treo 800w 8/08
    Nokia N800
    previously: Treo 700wx 12/06, Sprint 6700 3/06; Treo 650 11/04; Treo 600 1/04 (gone); Samsung i500 (gone); Hitachi G1000 11/03 (gone); Nokia 7110 5/00(best phone ever)
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenundrum
    you might want to try a AA battery holder, they seem to be the right size... i've lost all mine,along with the rechargeables in them :-( so i can't be sure... i just keep my spare battery in a pocket or in my briefcase.
    At the risk of sounding not too bright: can you be more specific, as I'm not sure what you are referring to. What type of store would you get a AA battery holder in?
    I have a Crumpler "John Thursday" #70 pouch. Its a generic "belt" style pouch (ie DAPs, digi cameras, PDAs) But it has a shock absorbing quality, and it ain't expensive. It uses double velcro to secure it around your belt, but it also has a feature you might like. On the inside of the flap there is a small compartment that also seals with velcro, and I just tried fitting the battery, and sure enough it just fits. The #70 is a bit roomy for a treo, but after I get my skin I bought here, it should be a perfect fit. I don't know if the #60 (next size smaller) would work for you.

I hope this helps..................

http://www.crumplerusa.com/cartIndex...e=Bag&catId=11
    Somebody....anybody........................Don't let Dr. Doom spill his Kool-Aid on his brand new "perrywinkle" sweater vest!!!
  6.    #6  
    Thanks for the idea, but I don't think this is for me. I need to keep my Treo very close to my body, as I've got to worry about it's profile sticking out. In my line of work, I've got to carry a Glock 21 concealed, and I can not have anything which might give away what else I've got on my belt.
    http://www.thomasdistributing.com/mh-bh4aa.htm
    that is what i was refering to... they come free with a battery purchase from that company which i get my rechargables from... i wish i had one handy to see if it would actually fit.

ps- glock 21, good choice
    Treo 800w 8/08
    Nokia N800
    previously: Treo 700wx 12/06, Sprint 6700 3/06; Treo 650 11/04; Treo 600 1/04 (gone); Samsung i500 (gone); Hitachi G1000 11/03 (gone); Nokia 7110 5/00(best phone ever)
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenundrum
    ps- glock 21, good choice
    My Glock 21 is like my American Express Card, I never leave home without it. It does limit the type of clothing I can wear, but these are the sacrafices one has to make in my profession.