1.    #1  
    Anybody else have trouble getting a cradle through palmOne, buy.com or others?? I ordered a cradle and p1 gave no indication that it was backordered. When I called two weeks later, they said it was going to be another 10 days to fill the order. If you got your already, is it worth the wait?
    Palm III -> Palm IIIx -> Palm Vx -> Handera 330 -> m515 -> Samsung SPH-I300 (Sprint) -> Tungsten T -> Sony TH55 (BT/WiFi UK) + SE T637 -> Garmin iQue 3600 -> unlocked Treo 650 (AT&T), Jabra BT110 Headset
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    I rec'd mine from Buy.com today.
    got mine today from Pa1mOne. LOVE IT! already had extra battery. just what I've been waiting on.
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
    got mine today from palmone, placed original order on 2/22.
    Last edited by soccrnj80; 03/07/2005 at 03:09 PM.
    I just picked one up at CompUSA this past weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by TR30
    I just picked one up at CompUSA this past weekend.
    Ordered from Buy.com on 2/22 and still backordered.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    Is it possible to buy the cradle only (cheaper) without all the international plugs and extra cables? Seems to me that the USB and power cables that come with the Treo should work with the cradle. Why pay $60 for duplicate accessories?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger33
    Is it possible to buy the cradle only (cheaper) without all the international plugs and extra cables? Seems to me that the USB and power cables that come with the Treo should work with the cradle. Why pay $60 for duplicate accessories?
    I don't think so. besides I don't want to unplug my cradle every time I travel.
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
    I was surprised at how quickly I got mine. I ordered it the day it was released by PalmOne, and received it within the week. I REALLY like it (niffty way to hold the extra battery too, I think). I may just get another one for home, but when the go down in price a bit!
    Dana A. Max, Psy.D.
    Licensed Psychologist
    Palm III, Palm IIIc, Palm m515, Treo 650, Centro
    I am waiting on mine from ecost. ( $38.00 ) I am only going to buy one since I am hoping in the next few months someone on ebay is selling just the cradle. I want a cradle at home and work but I do not need an extra set of power/sync cables. I agree with the first post that it is shameful that P1 charges so much for something that should have been bundled in with their most expensive product in the first place!!