1.    #1  
    Thought some of you would appreciate this...

My wife (who is an insane knitter) noticed my frustration with the available Treo cases and made me this sleeve case in the image of Apple's new iPod Sock. It's made of a lightweight microfiber and is thin and soft but seems like it would afford a measure of protection if I dropped my Treo a short distance.

http://www.angrydome.com/photos/treosock/beside.jpg

I love it! It's light, doesn't add much to the Treo's bulk and, of course, it's unique! Ribbing at the top makes it cinch around the top of the Treo a bit, for a secure fit.

You can see more pictures on my blog here. If anyone would like the details on how it was made, let me know.

Justin
    would she make me one? all black with red top 10$ shipped????
  3.    #3  
    Hey clownracer & all,

After getting messages of interest from a few people, I talked it over with Heidi and she agreed that it would be cool to do a limited run of these for TreoCentral users... If you're interested, please post here or PM me. The yarn she used comes in blue, purple, red and black. To recoup our costs the price would be something like $15, not including shipping. We could do payment via PayPal.

Errr.. I just realized this might be considered advertising and might be against the forum rules. Mods, if this is not kosher, please feel free to blow it away. We really ain't doing this for money, though!

Justin
    Something for the new baby! Your wife is cool.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Add 2 eyes and a mouth and call it "Wilson"
    it's ribbed for YOUR pleasure.
    A woman is knitting a sweater while she drives on the four-lane and is all over the road as she looks down at the knitting instructions sitting on the passenger seat...

The cop sees this and quickly pulls up beside and motions her to put down her window.

When she complies, he yells at her "Pull over!"

She looks back at the cop incredulously and replies: "No, cardigan!"
    Last edited by Big_OTR_Fan; 03/08/2005 at 07:09 PM. Reason: typo... first day with new typing thumbs
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    it looks great...my compliments to her on a job well done
    take a second vote on that
    Quote Originally Posted by monitron
    Errr.. I just realized this might be considered advertising and might be against the forum rules. Mods, if this is not kosher, please feel free to blow it away. We really ain't doing this for money, though!

Justin
    For your punishment, I will have a story posted on the front page of TC advertising your deal. Your wife would never let you forget it. :-)

Nah, it's cool. If you'd posted in the Hardware forum, that might be a prob.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_OTR_Fan
    A woman is knitting while she drives on the four-lane and is all over the road as she looks down at the knitting instructions sitting on the passenger seat...

The cop sees this and quickly pulls up beside and motions her to put down her window.

When she complies, her yells at her "Pull over!"

She looks back at the cop incredulously and replies: "No, cardigan!"
    bwhahaha thats good