Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    All,
    I just ordered a customized Vaja Treo 650 case from PalmOne. They now support Treo products in the Palm Pay Back program. Basically you can get $30 for each Treo 650 referral that you get. It really is easy. Go to:

http://paysback.palmone.com/

signup and have your friends who have purchased a Treo (or other P1 product) give you credit and you are on your way. I had $90 worth of palmbucks, ordered the vajacase for $114, subtracted my palmbucks and paid for balance. I now have a customized (with my name) Vaja Ivolution case ordered. Shipping was $5.

This is not a scam like freeipods.. it works, I did not have to sell my friends souls, give up my firstborn or signup for anything. You can also get amazon coupons or sharper image coupons. They don't spam you, or sell you email as far as I can tell. Of course if you don't know anyone that will refer you, that might be a problem. Certainly I would suggest that your significant other was the person that suggested you buy your Treo and should of course get credit

greg
    This Post needs to be a Sticky!!
    I have detailed files.
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    I don't know about a sticky, but I have a palm keyboard and now the vajacase for my efforts. It really is not about recruting anyone. Just show them your Treo and ask if they buy one that they credit you for the idea.

greg
    How did you get the Palm ID #? I can't find one on the CD sleeve from Sprint!#@#
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    My att one had a sticker on the sleeve with the number printed on it. Maybe call palmone and explain? I have had good luck with that.

greg
    I say we all refer each other on here... We would rack up!

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Well the thought did cross my mind... I mean who here could not say that someone else referred them? I have already referred my purchase, but would gladly accept one....

greg