1.    #1  
    Any way to have chatter be available via a pop-up box? Much like the way bdicty works? Have an icon on the command bar to open a chatter box that would allow you partial access to semi-functional chatter? At least being able to see info?

I get info in emails that I need to copy into forms that are inside of other programs. But if I try to go to chatter to get the info, i lose what was in the previous program.

?

L
    Te >T3 > T3 > Zod2 > Z72 > waiting for t650
    I think what you are really asking for is a multi-tasking OS... Cobalt is coming...
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
  3.    #3  
    Well that would be ideal. But bdicty does a GREAT FREAKIN AWESOME job of making their application available anytime anywhere.

L
    Te >T3 > T3 > Zod2 > Z72 > waiting for t650
    I don't know what bdicty is, actually... I guess I should get out more often. (BTW, Chatter is "available" at all times anyway - i.e. fully running in the background. I'm just not sure what kind of functionality you're talking about.)

Marc
  5.    #5  
    the functionality I desire is this:

I open the command bar, and hit 'c' on the keyboard, or click on the chatter icon. and a popup window opens that gives me partial access to chatter. it would take up the whole window. maybe just the bottom 60%. so I can look at an email quickly, and then go back to what I was working on w/o ever leaving my first program. download the free personal version of bdict and you will see what I am talking about.

L