Global Posts
    390 Global Posts
    I just noticed that in the 2nd day of using my phone I am now getting a greenline across the photos I take. I have loaded zLauncher, Agendus, FileZ and a couple of skins for zL.

Any ideas?
    Waiting for Palm Pre on AT&T then can replace my iPhone. Needs Doc To Go and Flash

Mutley - Passed 4-18-06. A better friend one could not ask for!
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTex
    I just noticed that in the 2nd day of using my phone I am now getting a greenline across the photos I take. I have loaded zLauncher, Agendus, FileZ and a couple of skins for zL.

Any ideas?
    Had this too. I also had a bad "g" key. Returned phone. New one does not have this problem. Sometimes a reset will get rid of the green line. Mine was only happening at 640 x 480 resolution. There was a thread on here that hinted it was lighting conditions but that wasn't true. The camera on your phone is defective. Return it.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    Yeah I got a black line in a v shape approximately 3 pixels wide. and maybe 20 pixels in total legnth
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
    I thought I was having an issue til someone pointed out that the tip of my finger was getting in the way of the lens.

The only green I get is in the upper right corner wherre it puts the datestamp.
    I have had no problems for the longest time with regard to pictures. The other day I did have a black line running across one phote, vertically. I was transferring to and from a card so I can't guarantee it wasn't corrupted in transit...
    Global Posts
    475 Global Posts
    I have this once in a while. It is rare, but it happens. I would either run another app or reset and then go back and it's ok. But since it happens rarely, I don't see how I could bring it back for a replacement if I can't show them what's happening.
    Global Posts
    390 Global Posts
    The green line went away....no reset just gone. Maybe had some EMI from some CE stuff in my office.
    Waiting for Palm Pre on AT&T then can replace my iPhone. Needs Doc To Go and Flash

Mutley - Passed 4-18-06. A better friend one could not ask for!