1.    #1  
    I've read other posts that say I should be able to use these two products together with my Treo 600. But the user guide on the Motorola (headset) asks me to do a "device discovery" to find the new hardware and there is no such function on my Palm that I can find. Can anyone help me out?

colorexpress
    You only need to sync the A210 with thee hs820( piece of cake)
    charge em both up
    then you put the hs 820 into paring mode( it is in the instructions, but i think you hold the multifuntion button down while the headset is off, continue to hold it after the headset turns on, and hold it untill the blue lite remains on( no blinking))
    then you hold it close to the a210 and use the enclosed paring thingy or a paper clip to press the paring button on the A210. It'll take 30 to 60 secs and both devices should start blinking.
    Thus they are pared

then you plug the A210 into the phone and use it like a regular headset

you may want to check out freedom and/or callfilter for added funtionality( see old posts)
  3.    #3  
    I didn't hold down the HS820 button long enough, so I wasn't in paring mode. DUH!!!! Thanks, I'm good to go!
    Quote Originally Posted by lite blue
    You only need to sync the A210 with thee hs820( piece of cake)
    charge em both up
    then you put the hs 820 into paring mode( it is in the instructions, but i think you hold the multifuntion button down while the headset is off, continue to hold it after the headset turns on, and hold it untill the blue lite remains on( no blinking))
    then you hold it close to the a210 and use the enclosed paring thingy or a paper clip to press the paring button on the A210. It'll take 30 to 60 secs and both devices should start blinking.
    Thus they are pared

then you plug the A210 into the phone and use it like a regular headset

you may want to check out freedom and/or callfilter for added funtionality( see old posts)
    so, the Mot HS820 works well with the Jabra A210! do you know if the HS820 works by itself with the 650? i have a 600 now and got the HS820 as a gift. my plan would be to purchase the A210 to use with the 600 until Verizon offers the 650. then "can" the A210 and just use the HS820. sound reasonable?