1.    #1  
    Is there a way to have the auto retrieve in Snapper Mail work while I am listening to Pocket Tunes? Snapper says "device in use" when PT is running, however, I can do a manual fetch when PT is running.
    Palm Personal > Palm Pro > Visor w/ VisorPhone > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 700p > Centro > HTC Hero (briefly) > Palm Pre > HTC Evo 4G > Samsung GS3 > Nexus 5
    i dont have this issue. are you streaming at the time?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  3.    #3  
    You can stream?!? Cool I will have to play with that.

No I am playing MP3s off my SD card.
    Palm Personal > Palm Pro > Visor w/ VisorPhone > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 700p > Centro > HTC Hero (briefly) > Palm Pre > HTC Evo 4G > Samsung GS3 > Nexus 5
    SnapperMail seems really sensitive to the device being in use when it attempts to retrieve mail. Much more so then Versamail, if I remember correctly. At least Snapper retires every minute or so.
    Snappermail is like sex after 25 years of marriage..only at some times, on certain conditions...
    In other words, WHEN IT FEELS LIKE IT!
    And not a day before that...Snapper is notoriusly *****y on my 600. The transition to Chatter is almost complete.
    "We are Chattermail. Resistance is futile. Your technological distinctiveness will be added to our own..." - The Treo Borg