1.    #1  
    Does the T300 recognize custom ringtones and how do I get them to the unit?

TIA

--I have TCringer for anyone who may need it (from earlier thread). PM for details
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    You need a ringtone manager and ringtones in PDB (Palm) format. TCRinger is the best ringtone manager, and there are several programs to convert MIDI into PDB format (there are also several pre-made ringtone PDBs available) . There are many many threads here on the topic, read back some or search.
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by circpro
    Does the T300 recognize custom ringtones and how do I get them to the unit?

TIA

--I have TCringer for anyone who may need it (from earlier thread). PM for details
    Hi circpro, I left you a PM yesterday.
    I would also like to take a moment to thank everyone else who takes the time to help all the newbies like circpro, some of these people have upgraded to the 600 or 650, but still come back to the 300 forum just to check up on everyone.
    Thanks for keepin' us straight. starman13
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Recently I bought a Treo 300 and am trying ćo find a version of TCRinger that will work with it. I tried version 1.0 but when I tried to activate ringtones for individuals it said I needed a Treo for this to work. It seems to not recognize that it is a Treo. Does anyone know where I can find a version of this that works with the Treo 300?

Matt
    I have a treo 300 and would like the ringo software for my treo. does anyone have a copy
    Please email: hazel.alexis@chw.edu
    Thanks
    Yes i also would like this program, or please post a link for some info
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    That file says you need PALMOS 5 - the Treo 300 only has ver 3.5
    you need tc ringer, its the best.

Phawk
    i agree, tcringer was the best program. there was another thread where someone said they had a copy that was unregistered.
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.