Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Bump
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    Is anyone else losing the left channel randomly in Pocket Tunes Deluxe 3.0.9? When it happens, I have to exit Ptunes to get my left channel back.

Also, I configured the settings to turn off the screen after 10 seconds, but for some reason Ptunes keeps turning on my screen randomly during songs and during song transitions. Pretty annoying.
  3.    #63  
    Quote Originally Posted by aldamon
    Is anyone else losing the left channel randomly in Pocket Tunes Deluxe 3.0.9? When it happens, I have to exit Ptunes to get my left channel back.

Also, I configured the settings to turn off the screen after 10 seconds, but for some reason Ptunes keeps turning on my screen randomly during songs and during song transitions. Pretty annoying.
    nope, you sure it isnt your headphones?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    Positive. If it were a hardware problem, exiting the program wouldn't fix it.
    Quote Originally Posted by RICHINMJ
    I've been using pocket tunes since the beginning with a serial number that allows unlimited upgrades forever. Every new version claims to fix 30 bugs that I never encounter. Great product
    Hello, I have upgrate my pocket tunes v 2 to the new one
    Pocket Tunes Deluxe v.3.0.9.
    Does your serial work for it?and could you send it to me.
    Grazzie Mille
    P.
    Quote Originally Posted by babavenue
    Hello, I have upgrate my pocket tunes v 2 to the new one
    Pocket Tunes Deluxe v.3.0.9.
    Does your serial work for it?and could you send it to me.
    Grazzie Mille
    P.
    You must be joking.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234