1.    #1  
    Sigh. SO I have deleted all the MM* files from versmail. THat stopped the MMnotify resets. Now I get frequent resets that say

"A reset was caused on DATE at TIME while running appname";

DataMgr.c,Line:8694,
    DmWrite:
    DMWriteCheck failed

where appname is whatever app was on the screen - Phone, etc.

I did a hard reset, reset phone and have run dbscan - there are no records to delete and no dirty flags set - I use Goodlink so the local Palm apps have no data in em anyways.

I am not using Network time or any of the other things that seem related to these from the other threads...

Any ideas?

Could I have defective memory?

Things were rock solid for months until like 2 weeks ago..now I get these resets throughout the day. The only think I recll doing that was new was trying the buolt in World Clock app - right after that I started getting these...but that makes little sense!

HELP
  2.    #2  
    So after much research, dbscan, hard resets, etc. I am still getting these...

COuld there be a corrupted DB that is used by World CLock? I do not use contacts, datebook or versamail. dbscan reports no issues for the 1 record it scanned )
    Same issue, same problem though no world clock for me. I just hard reset, deleted my palm desktop completely and reinstalled each app 1 by 1. Still resets. sigh.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm III --> Palm V --> Visor Prism -->Palm VII --> Kyocera 6035 --> Kyocera 7135 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p -->Centro
  4.    #4  
    Yeah irritating. I went to a Sprint store today and they agreed to replace it - I showed the manager the ##377# - he was surprised

So I will give this a fresh go with the new one.
    Keep us posted, robotron....(or at least me). I haven't yet figured out if it's 100% hardware or one of my apps, but I'm leaning toward a Sprint store visit. Pretty disappointing, because the 650 was flawless for me for a couple of months.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm III --> Palm V --> Visor Prism -->Palm VII --> Kyocera 6035 --> Kyocera 7135 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p -->Centro
  6.    #6  
    I will report back - be about a week. That is what is so odd - mine was flawless too for like three months then poof...i do not think I even installed any new apps...
    Any update on this? It seems that mine is having this same problem but it happens mostly when in Dir Assist and trying to copy an entry as a new address book entry. I get that same error but just a different Line number (Line 8872)
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    Same story... Mine was working flawlessly, then a couple of weeks ago, the resets started.
    I had same issue. Went to SPrint store and after some time they gave me a new one. No problems since.
    My Bluetooth "Toys"

Sprint Treo 700p
    2005 Dodge Magnum RT w/UConnect
    HP DeskJet 450wbt
    1.08 fixed all these resets for me.
    I've suffered through peristent memory chunk over-lock errors for weeks and finally prevailed upon Sprint for an exchange. The tier-2 suspects RAM corruption. (I had problems with both ROMs).

I purchased my T650 back in November. For others with similar issues, how old is your unit?