1.    #1  
    From Snapper Fish:

FIXED

- Treo650: You can now 'Attach from' the 'Media' (aka 'Pictures and
    Video') Treo650 built-in application.
    - A minor virtual graffiti issue.
    - IMAP: Message uploading issue.
    - IMAP: Read-only folders will not be purged.
    - IMAP: Site license IMAP account provisioning issue.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Felipe,

I downloaded the new beta version and it looks good...BUT..this happens to me:

1) I select NEW (to create a new email),
    2) I select Attach from Pics and Video
    3) I click Cancel.

I get the following error:
    68: Network Error. Sign in failed.

If I select a photo - everything works well...

Also - any way to browse to the folder you have your images?
    Ah yes, that would appear to be some error handling I've missed. Fixing it now...

Stuart Nicholson
    www.snappermail.com
    Cool Let me know if/when there's a fix

By the way - I just bought SnapperMail the other night and I am LOVING it!!!
    EXCELLENT program - and stable

Some questions...

1) Say you get a large file in an email. Right now I think you have to 'tag' it to have it downloaded. Is it possible to do it the way VersaMail did it when you immediately download the rest of the email without having to go and do a sync for the whole folder/account?

2) Is it possible to browse to the folder where you have your images? I keep my photos in a separate folder and it would be so great if you could set like a default image folder for SnapperMail to go to...

Once again - GREAT emailing application and I looked at all the 'big ones' and in the end SnapperMail was for me the best choice!
    Nice. The ability to attach directly from the built-in Pictures and Videos is huge!
    I agree..it's great! Now if I only could browse the the folder where I keep my images

(Demanding girl)
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany
    I agree..it's great! Now if I only could browse the the folder where I keep my images

(Demanding girl)
    assuming you are using folders on your sd card, attach from card doesnt work for you?

or am i now thinking straight because of your pic avatar again? hey u changed it again. hat tiffany again.
    Felipe
    Oh the embarassment...yes..it worked when I went to the folder on the card....
    It would be nice if you can set messages to different colors like in Versa for Read and Unread messages.

Also, is there a way to take messages off the server without having to go through the Junk mail option. Like when you delete any messages?

I agree it would be great to be able to view thumbnails and to attach directly from picture folder or media files.

P.S. If I can do these things already, please let me know how.

Thanks
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
  10.    #10  
    GeekyMom,

Why dont you like Junk. I love it.

You have more option to del off server at Edit Account Rules Tab More Rules.

You have no color options yet, and I'm not even sure it they are thinking of it.
    Felipe
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    GeekyMom,

Why dont you like Junk. I love it.

You have more option to del off server at Edit Account Rules Tab More Rules.

You have no color options yet, and I'm not even sure it they are thinking of it.
    I do like the junk feature. But I didn't know you could change the features in the "Rules Tab" section. Silly me, now here's to keeping my server cleaner.

Thanks for the tip!
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre