Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    What cases do you guys use?
    Thanks

Mikhail
    pocket.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    PalmOne fit case. Ugly, but keeps it good as new. It's hard to use the stylus with this case though.
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    Pouch case all the way ! You can buy it direct from : www.gizmoskin.com
    Or, the same seller says the same exact case on ebay for half the price. I bought 2 from the seller off ebay. Look on a previous post the review I did on this case.
    eGrips and a screen protector
    Still using the same old Piel Frama flip case I originally got for my T600. Works just fine with my T650.

Best case I've ever owned for a Treo.
    Global Posts
    571 Global Posts
    Innopocket modified so it look like this.
    this is the best terrorist proof case and is more ugly than PalmOne form fit case.

http://store.treocentral.com/store_i.../thumbs/86.jpg
    Nutshell with belt loop option and e-grips on sides and top only
    I am using a lambskin leather pouch case that clips horizontally on the belt that Cingular sells for the Motorola Razr. I bought it at my local Cingular store. The phone fits in it very snugly and the belt clip is very tight. The leather is soft and high quality. I really love it. I couldnt find a picture of it or would have posted it here.
    Vaja i-Volution T65
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    pocket.
    Ditto
    ^well i use my pocket as well...buuuuuuuttttt i have change and other possibly sharp things in my pocket that may scratch the thingie...plus my name is Kris...the K stands for Klutz
    Quote Originally Posted by reguy
    Here's the Brookstone case I mentioned above. Combination of the flap and clip make it too bulky to carry in a pocket, IMO, but it is a great case for the money if you want to put it on your hip. It's not made specific for the Treo AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $but$ $it$ $fits$ $like$ $a$ $glove$. $Sides$ $are$ $an$ $elastic$ $fabric$. $Leather$ $is$ $of$ $nice$ $quality$. $The$ $leather$-$wrapped$ $metal$ $clip$ $is$ $strong$ $and$ $has$ $never$ $even$ $hinted$ $at$ $slipping$ $off$. $$12$.$50$ $at$ $Brookstone$ $in$ $Houston$ $Intercontinental$ $Airport$.
    For pics, see post #6 in this thread: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=73126
    ^ I used to have the Brookstone case for my T300, but it did not seem to hold the T650 "snug"... But it does do the trick .
    Pocket - but looking for a nice pouch with a swivel clip.
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Krussel Horizontec. Love the idea of being able to use belt loops or a belt clip. I will probably put a skin case on also just to add some grip to the phone.
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
    LennyV
    Do you have the screen facing out on your Krussel Case. I just got one but do not like have my screen facing outward.
    I use the Nutshell leather pouch case and I am very happy with it. The ultra-low profile clip design makes it extremely thin, so that I can just slip the case into a pocket when I want to. Also, the quality of worksmanship for the case is top notch.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast