1. mh8
    This is kind of Random, but I have a Treo 600 that I use mainly as a scheduler (datebk 5), and I also get Email and I SMS alot. Somehow I am down to about 5mb left on the treo. I purge all the programs that can be purged and yet it seems to get filled up pretty steadily. I have a 256mb card in it that I only use for pibackup. what should I do?? should I put more of my stuff on the card?? does that work without trouble?? any advice no matter how random would be good, thanks-M
    Install FileZ (free), and look at the files in RAM sorted by size, and identify the offenders. If you don't recognize what a file is, or can't figure it out by the owner, note it here and see if anyone knows what file it is...

As a note - if you are using the Handspring email client, it's worth noting that the mail DB grows forever - each time you send a mail that adds to the mail DB size, and deleting your sent mail does NOT reclaim the space. If that is your problem, you can delete the mail DB, but it will require you to reconfigure that mailbox. Hint: If you do have to do this, use FileZ to copy your newly configured empty mailbox to your SD card, so that when you have to do this again, you can just copy that back and not have to reconfigure from scratch.
  3. mh8
    Is there a better mail program that doesn't eat up your memory?? That was the problem, it had 45% of my memory. Thanks-M
    Chatter for IMAP or Snapper for pop.