1.    #1  
    I have been doing research on the hybrid heasets and 2.5mm adapters and found the following.

http://www.pokia.us

I especially like #2 (Payphone w/ metal cord wrap) and #17 (Oldschool w/ woven cord wrap).

There are two designs I think they are missing.
    Swatch phone - Remember the phone where the base doubled as a second headset.
    Mayberry phone - They could make an old style wooden unit with mounted microphone, earpiece on a cord and even a wind up crank that would automatically call *2 for us on SprintPCS!
    Puke
    lol i love these things- on ebay you can find bluetooth Pokia- the best is the bluetooth star trek communicator speakerphone
    Treo 800w 8/08
    Nokia N800
    previously: Treo 700wx 12/06, Sprint 6700 3/06; Treo 650 11/04; Treo 600 1/04 (gone); Samsung i500 (gone); Hitachi G1000 11/03 (gone); Nokia 7110 5/00(best phone ever)
    LOL! Those are neat! I can't find the Bluetooth one you're talking about though. Imagine one of those with BT and the ability to store voicedial settings. LOL!
    you have got to be kidding ... lol
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    totally serious- someone has the star trek one as their avatar on this board...
    it is the funniest thing to randomly pull out say the payphone handset out of your pocket or backpack and carry on a conversation walking down the street. i've seen BT units that were standard pokia as special order on ebay from UK-not too expensive. but i imagine the star trek communicator one would be a real conversation item-
    "well yea, i'm beta testing them for the military- works pretty well but the beam me up function still has some bugs in it..." :-)

-edit-
    found the thread that i saw it first in- the man with the plan from boston uncovered it! http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ight=star+trek
    Treo 800w 8/08
    Nokia N800
    previously: Treo 700wx 12/06, Sprint 6700 3/06; Treo 650 11/04; Treo 600 1/04 (gone); Samsung i500 (gone); Hitachi G1000 11/03 (gone); Nokia 7110 5/00(best phone ever)