1.    #1  
    Has anyone who ordered a Treo 650 docking cradle from ecost.com received it yet? I talked with them last week and they said it would ship on the third but the status is still back ordered. I refuse to pay twice the price with PalmOne and so far have been patient with ecost.

Also, has anyone ordered and received this accessory from any other site that has a similar price? ( $38.00 )
    Been wondering the same thing...mine is still backordered.
    1 | 2
  3. BGS
    Same problem...
    I called e-cost on Friday and was told that they were on a truck that came in on Thurs but could not say when they would be added to inventory. But I should have a message about the order in a couple of days.
    Well, I got the message this afternoon, but it just said that the cradle was on backorder...Wow.
    I will call back on Monday and might even cancel the order...

Otherwise the 650 has been great.

Smile,
    Bruce
    Bruce,
    Treo 600 & 650 / Cingular
  4.    #4  
    I was told it would ship on March 3rd. Just checked the status and it is STILL back ordered.
  5. BGS
    Yep...I am getting tired of holding on so maybe it is time to go elsewhere and get on some other merchants waitlist,
    I have not gotten the same story yet from the different people that I spoke with.

The Big picture is that Palm should have had these ready when they released the 650.

Later,
    Bruce
    Bruce,
    Treo 600 & 650 / Cingular